Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Aldino

Go down 
+2
lovetoshop
pooh_bear
6 posters

Rate this Supplier - Aldino
Excellent - beyond expectation
Aldino Vote_lcap100%Aldino Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Good - worth the money
Aldino Vote_lcap0%Aldino Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Aldino Vote_lcap0%Aldino Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 pm

We got Aldino as host, magician, balloon artist, and ventriloquist.

I’m very happy that Emie (from Dynamic Impact) suggested him. He came early (before 3pm start time). He hosted the party very well. He speaks good English and made everyone laugh with his jokes and comments.

I think he is the president of one of the magician’s clubs here in the Philippines. No wonder his magic was very good. Everyone was watching in amazement, even the really old guests. He definitely has fast hands.

He made a tiger balloon for my daughter. My daughter loves it because she likes tigger, one of the characters with Winnie the pooh.

The part I liked most was his puppet show or ventriloquist act. It was so funny. Instead of using a puppet or doll, he made use of one of the kids in the audience as a puppet. The kid was asked to wear something like a mask but it only covered his mouth area. That was how he was able to control his mouth movement. This is something very unique, that not a lot of people have seen before.

I don’t think a lot of moms have heard of Aldino. But I definitely recommend him. He is worth it. If you want your party to be a success, get his services. And considering that we had a lot of seats, it was “standing room only” for the other guests at the back because they really wanted to see the show.

Mommies, you definitely know that your party was a success if no one leaves until the end, and nobody really left early at our party. Ask emie if he is still available for your party. If I remember right, emie also has the lowest rates for talents.

Thanks again emie!
Back to top Go down
lovetoshop

Number of posts : 3

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm

hi!..do have aldino's contact no.?...may i ask how he charged you for the party..tnx!
Back to top Go down
lovetoshop

Number of posts : 3

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

may i ask how much he charged you for the party?...and for how long was your party?...tnx
Back to top Go down
monica

Number of posts : 1

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:27 pm

hi! does anybody know the contact number of aldino? thanks!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 pm

hi mommies.

aldino is not yet included in our supplier's directory, but you can inquire from the party planners here in the forum:

Suppliers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 pm

this magician's contact information has been updated. please check in this link:

Aldino

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yehlen

Number of posts : 2

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 pm

I was really glad to have read this forum. This was my only resource in planning my son's bday party.

We got ALDINO to host the party and he's really really good. Very patient with the kids, his jokes are child friendly but really funny. His magic show was very impressive. yung tipong open mouthed ka nanunood.hehe.. His puppet/ventriloquist act, was a blast...He really got the attention of our guests and they just kept on laughing and laughing...even the adults...everyone was just watching and enjoying his performance...

Thank you to Pooh_bear for posting the feedback...every word she said about ALDINO is true. I was thankful that my guests really had a good time. They kept on saying galing ng host (ALDINO) and sarap ng food (VERLEO) Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 am

hi mommie yehlen.

congratulations on your successful party. we're so happy that the kiddieparty.ph website was able to help you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aldino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldino   Aldino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aldino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Host and Entertainment Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com