Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Just Click Photos

Go down 
2 posters

Rate this Supplier - Just Click Photos
Excellent - beyond expectation
Just Click Photos Vote_lcap0%Just Click Photos Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
Just Click Photos Vote_lcap100%Just Click Photos Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Just Click Photos Vote_lcap0%Just Click Photos Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

Just Click Photos Empty
PostSubject: Just Click Photos   Just Click Photos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:43 pm

We got Click or Just Click Photos to do the photo book, which will be used as a guest book for my daughter's 1st birthday.

We got them primarily because they could work fast on it. They could give us the photo book after a week from the time we approve on the layout.

Since I had a specific layout in mind, I just did the layout myself and sent the file to them, which in turn they printed out. And yes, they were able to produce the photo book immediately. Unfortunately we weren't happy with the output. There were some scratches on the pages (which seem to have come from their machine, because it was consistent on the pages), and some pictures had a green color stain on them. In the end, since they couldn't create a new photo book for me in time for the party (because their machine was broken and being fixed), and I had no choice but to use their photo book, the owner offered to refund half of the charge.

Just a suggestion, have your photo book printed early on, so that if there is any problem, you can have it reprinted in time. And review the output before you leave with it so that you can give them feedback immediately.
Back to top Go down
zabethtan

Number of posts : 20

Just Click Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Click Photos   Just Click Photos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down

Just Click Photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Printer Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com