Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

St. Andrew the Apostle Church

Go down 

Rate this Supplier - St. Andrew the Apostle Church
Excellent - beyond expectation
St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_lcap100%St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Good - worth the money
St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_lcap0%St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_lcap0%St. Andrew the Apostle Church Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

St. Andrew the Apostle Church Empty
PostSubject: St. Andrew the Apostle Church   St. Andrew the Apostle Church Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 pm

This church is located at the corner of N. Garcia and Neptune St., in Bel-air. Most people might be familiar with it ss the one at the corner of Kalayaan Ave.

I actually had no choice with the church as this was the only one that was available on the date that the venue was also available for my daughter's baptism. But I'm definitely glad that we had her baptism there. We had a solo baptism, unlike on other times that they would do it with several babies being baptized at the same time. The priest started with a sermon about what baptism is all about and the symbolism of all the things being used and done. He really gave us a clearer picture about the symbol of baptism in a person's life. Then we proceeded to the baptism area where we had the actual ceremony.

The charges for the baptism has an additional charge per godparent added. There is ample parking within the church premises. They did not turn on the aircon during the baptism, but it was alright since it was December and it was cool.
Back to top Go down

St. Andrew the Apostle Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Church Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com