Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

looking for venue

Go down 
+28
cincodemayo
momella
mommyjham
lorraine
vince0925
mommyhazel
trisiane
magfi88
djuaiting
poligals
Simplifun
aceballoonlab
toni_elleyse
mommyangel
Issa
delisyus
mommie-p
Admin
nort
dynamicimpactevents
ingridmpena
ishasophia
ria_gelai
Dynamic Range
yurioink
b3b3
little_tin_star
Kate
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nort

Number of posts : 33

looking for venue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:48 am

hi dynamic impacts! mkhang d tlga kaya ung bay1. suggestion nila is to put the food set up s veranda...pero mkhang magiging masikip p din sha. nag open bigla ang philam and valle verde 4 kaya, we'll probably cancel bay 1 and choose bet philam and valle...ano kaya ang mas okay s dalawa considering my no. of guests and may show at food carts?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

nort, yup.. kasya pa ang food carts...
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

hi dynamicimpacts! Smile which venue are you referring n kasya ang food carts? Smile
Back to top Go down
delisyus

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 am

for those from the south... i highly recommend Dazo Hall
http://www.hthyou.com/2008/07/dazo-hall.html

it's inside Philam Village in Las Pinas and the air-conditioning is great... cheap and no exclusivecaterer... and you can immediately get back the bond deposit you made Smile we held my son's birthday there yesterday Smile

i posted the map here
http://www.hthyou.com/2008/09/dazo-hall-map.html
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Range

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 am

Link to Santuario De San Antonio Social Hall

note: this is Bay 1 to 3

http://www.dynamicrange-ph.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jesric7th_021.jpg
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 am

masikip nga if I rent Bay 1 only. Thanks Dynamic Range. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Range

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:36 am

No worries ;-)
Back to top Go down
Issa

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:31 pm

hi there, im a new member..hope you can also help me find venue near qc na affordable?
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:34 pm

where in qc? what's the event?
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 pm

oh sorry..it's for my son's 1st bday...i was thinking of fun ranch kaya lang having second thoughts coz it's expensive and then i read a negative comment here....do you know any place na affordable?my husband doesn't want sa clubhouse kasi e....is there any venue near quezon ave?
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 pm

rooftop or ESNA building along Timog. Smile
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 am

mga how much ang rate nila? and can you give me contact numbers? thanks sis!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 am

Issa wrote:
oh sorry..it's for my son's 1st bday...i was thinking of fun ranch kaya lang having second thoughts coz it's expensive and then i read a negative comment here....do you know any place na affordable?my husband doesn't want sa clubhouse kasi e....is there any venue near quezon ave?

there are a lot of venues near quezon ave., like plaza ibarra, windmills and rainforest, patio ibarra, betty's. all with catering.

just check out the Supplier's Directory for details.

Last edited by mommie-p on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:32 pm

hi mommie-p, i've already inquired with those venues except for betty's, medyo expensive sya for me e....cge, i will try to inquire with betty's...thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 pm

if you are to spend a party in fun ranch, i suggest, mag-bounce ka na lang... mas sulit.
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:40 pm

hi sis, kaya nga i was having 2nd thoughts with fun ranch kase i read your feedback about them...do you have their(bounce) rates? and may accredited ba silang caterer?
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 am

san po pala malapit yung esna building sa timog? and would anyone know kung ilan ang capacity ng venue? thanks!
Back to top Go down
mommyangel

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

my son is turning 7 yrs old next year february. he would like to have a Hot Wheels Theme kiddie party. Our relatives and friends are from QC while we live here in BF Homes Paranaque. His classmates also lives here. So, could you suggest venues along Sucat Road? Have you done parties with the same theme? I am so excited to hear from you =)
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 pm

mommyangel wrote:
my son is turning 7 yrs old next year february. he would like to have a Hot Wheels Theme kiddie party. Our relatives and friends are from QC while we live here in BF Homes Paranaque. His classmates also lives here. So, could you suggest venues along Sucat Road? Have you done parties with the same theme? I am so excited to hear from you =)

sis try mo sa mga clubhouse sa mga village dyan sa paranaque, like sa tahanan village or pwede din sa mga near by condos or sa alabang...
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 pm

issa, kung between 65-120 pax ang guests mo, more or less 25k... kung 60 and below, half of that... but please don't prejudge the rate based on the figure... i suggest you drop by the place and judge it for yourself and know what's included in the package... then compare it with other and do the math... ;-)

yes.. they have accredited caterers, pero hindi naman sila strict if you have your own choice

just dial 0922-8BOUNCE and look for Norie ;-)

Esna building is near sir Williams Hotel.. mga 80 pax lang

Mommy angel, how about southbay gardens?
Back to top Go down
Issa

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:02 pm

thanks uli sis! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:10 am

please check this link from the Supplier's Directory for contact details:

Bounce

Last edited by mommie-p on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toni_elleyse

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 am

hi mommies... just a newbie here. My daughter will be turning 1 on December. Shakey's sana kse ok naman yun mga ammenities, then bigla di raw sila nag aaccept week before Christmas dahil bulk orders daw sila... now wala na ko maisip na place. PLease help... suggest naman kayo party venue within Pasay or Manila sana...mga 50 -70 pax

Thank.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Max's
Back to top Go down
aceballoonlab

aceballoonlab

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 am

ishasophia wrote:
i need venue po in QC..we'll be having my daughters baptism in edsa shrine..but since pricey yung mga venue near the area..im looking for a venue in QC na lang or san juan..any idea po?

You may check out Blue Ridge Clubhouse. Its only P2,500 plus P300/hr for the aircon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for venue
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next