kiddieparty.phForumPortalHomeFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

party thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4bb

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: party thoughts   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 pm

early this year i was so excited to start planning my baby's birthday. i knew what my budget would be and what i wanted for my baby. pero sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, i'm having second thoughts if we should spend so much and baby won't even remember it except in pictures. (just came from the supermarket at ang mahal na naman ng bilihin)

practical pa ba magparty? bakit dati simpleng handaan lang sa house puwede na. lahat naman kaming magkakapatid ganoon lang noong dating panahon at masaya naman. should i be guilty if i don't get to spend a lot for a 1st birthday, that i dream of for my baby?

haaaay buhay. just speaking out loud. Sad
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:03 pm

i feel the same way too 4bb. because of the high cost of living ngayon, you will think twice tlga kung saan mapupunta ang hard earned money mo. okay lang cguro magpaparty for your little one, just as long as kaya ng bulsa mo. it doesnt have to be so bongga, a simple get together of family and friends will do. usually naman pag 1st yr bday party its more of an adult event than a kiddie one. hinde pa mashado ma-appreciate ng one yr old ung mga party entertainments at games coz small pa sila.
dont feel so guilty of not giving your baby the party of your dreams, he/she will not put it against you later on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 am

same here...my daughter's 2nd birtday is next week na medyo mahirap talaga ang buhay gusto ko man ng big celebration hindi talaga pwede.... so kahit simpleng handaan lang basta macelebrate lang ang birtday niya...at maging masaya siya ok na...gusto ko talaga may party kasi mas ma appreciate niya ngayon compare ng first birthday niya...kaso super hirap ng buhay and medyo tight talaga ang budget...

nasatin naman yun how can we make it special kahit simple o bongga ang importante masaya at samasama....if you can afford naman to have a bongga party why not...basta kung ano lang ang kaya....
Back to top Go down
letsparty

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 pm

my staff and I might help you with all your concerns...just feel free to call us... :lothank you and we hope we can help you with your future events...
Back to top Go down
hapime

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:51 pm

sali na ako dito. same sentiments. mahirap talaga gumastos when you know that there are so many priorities muna. but if you do a lot of research and reading here, kaya nating gumawa ng budget party. there's a post on the free Jollibee party, check mo na lang. that's good news for us, budget mommies. good luck na lang sa atin. sana manalo ng libreng party.
Back to top Go down
letsparty

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 am

hapime wrote:
sali na ako dito. same sentiments. mahirap talaga gumastos when you know that there are so many priorities muna. but if you do a lot of research and reading here, kaya nating gumawa ng budget party. there's a post on the free Jollibee party, check mo na lang. that's good news for us, budget mommies. good luck na lang sa atin. sana manalo ng libreng party.

That's true even I'm a party planner I also spend for my kids party,just like what happened to my youngest who turned 1...being practical & wise makes a diffrence...hope I could help you guys...thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 pm

don't feel too down 4bb. a birthday is all about families celebrating the birth date. no matter how you decide to celebrate, as long as you do it as a family it should be a great one. just don't forget the cake and a photo of the cake blowing, for souvenir Wink
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Is there a way I can just pay for the helium air because i am trying to order the balloons from out of the country. Meron na bang life size foil balloon na cartoon characters sa PInas? Sorry OFW mom ako eh and I am trying to organize my son's 7th bday party in Manila this Nov from far away. I saw this huge bugs bunny and mickey and minnie foil balloon sa website and I am planning to order. pero kung meron na sa Pinas eh d dun na lang. Pus problem ko pa kung may mag sell ng helium gas sa akin.
Back to top Go down
letsparty

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Kathy wrote:
Is there a way I can just pay for the helium air because i am trying to order the balloons from out of the country. Meron na bang life size foil balloon na cartoon characters sa PInas? Sorry OFW mom ako eh and I am trying to organize my son's 7th bday party in Manila this Nov from far away. I saw this huge bugs bunny and mickey and minnie foil balloon sa website and I am planning to order. pero kung meron na sa Pinas eh d dun na lang. Pus problem ko pa kung may mag sell ng helium gas sa akin.
hi there re your concerns yes we do have that almost life size mylars already we call it air walk balloons.. helium is a bit pricecy but nice to look at....hope I could help you with your future events...

Last edited by letsparty on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
letsparty

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Kathy wrote:
Smile
Back to top Go down
4bb

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 am

thanks to everyone for all the kind words. after putting some more thought into it, my husband and i have decided to have a small party. deep inside i'm really saying yehey, although my wallet is saying ouch... Laughing

to make sure that we stick to our budget, we'll just invite 30 people, only the closest familiy and friends. and we'll have it at a restaurant, para we can take advantage of their packages na lahat kasama na. less headache din para sa akin. nothing to think about.

does anyone know the packages for the different restaurants like jollibee, mcdo, max, pizza hut, etc?
Back to top Go down
ailyn27

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:38 am

Here is the package for Max's.... Hope it will help you.

CHICKIE BOY'S CHOICE
1/4 Max's Spring Chicken
Spaghetti
Regular Hotdog
Juice
Dessert

20 pax = 5,850 30 pax = 8,000 Addt'l Per Person* = 140

KIDDIE CLASSIC
1 Pc. Chicken
Spaghetti
Juice
Dessert

20 pax = 5,350 30 pax = 7,250 Addt'l Per Person* = 115

CHICKIE BOY'S BURGER BASH
Mini Chicken Burger
Spaghetti
Juice
Dessert

20 pax = 5,050 30 pax = 6,800 Addt'l Per Person* = 100

Amenities:
2Hours Use of Venue Lootbags Optional Amenities:
Nametags Game Prizes Pinata
Invitations Free Mascot App. Pabitin
Party Hats Birthday Gift Birthday Cake
Balloons

For Adults they also have the separate menus mga worth 2000-3500 per 10 pax..
Back to top Go down
4bb

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:02 pm

thanks ailyn27.

have you tried max for your parties? ano mascot ng max?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: party thoughts   

Back to top Go down

party thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Chatterbox-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com