kiddieparty.phForumPortalHomeFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

when there's a storm...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinkle

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: when there's a storm...   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:33 pm

i'm just curious, what happens to the parties when a storm comes up, like this one? i'm sure there were a lot of parties this weekend. but some parents might not be too keen to bring out their kids with the heavy rain and wind. i hope it's good weather when we have our party.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: when there's a storm...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 am

hay naku....we supposed to celebrate my daughter's 2nd birthday with my relatives that day...kaso due to unexpected storm hindi natuloy, yung mga food na prenipare namin kami na lang kumain ganun din yung ginawa ng parents ko na nakaprepare na rin ng food...medyo sad and medyo magastos hehehe we just re-schedule na lang ulit.... i just upload na lang some pics hehehe
Back to top Go down
twinkle

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: when there's a storm...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm

sorry about your party sis. hirap talaga when the party falls during the rainy season. i hope nag-enjoy naman kayo sa food kahit kayo lang Smile
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: when there's a storm...   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:40 pm

ay naku hirap talaga, ok lang nakapagcelebrate naman kami talaga ng birthday nya with my hubby''s relative together with my parents,kaso nga yung party naman with my side ang hindi natuloy...and re-schedule na lang...
yup nag enjoy naman kami hehehe....
ito ang nangyari...
http://b3b3kow.multiply.com/photos/album/69/Kirsten_Dana_Yzabel_2nd_BirthdayUlit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when there's a storm...   

Back to top Go down

when there's a storm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Chatterbox-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum