Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

how to make cupcake stand?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ishasophia

Number of posts : 22

how to make cupcake stand? Empty
PostSubject: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 pm

ano po pwedeng materials pwede gamitin..thanks!
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 pm

i have a cupcake stand made of styro, pinagpatongpatong lang saka pinapaint...

http://b3b3kow.multiply.com/photos/album/66/Kirsten_Dana_Yzabel_2nd_Birthday#146
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 am

sis pati po yung center nung stand styro din?
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm

yup lahat styro maliban na lang sa base flywood tapos tinakpan ko ng waxpaper na may design...
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:55 pm

sige sis..thanks po.. ill try to make one.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm

hi ishasophia, i saw martha stewart made one a couple of days ago on TV. check out her site www.marthastewart.com. search mo na lang ung halloween cake stand nya.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 pm

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de62ad593598e10d373a0a0/?vgnextoid=e3c1468d58f43110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default&rsc=type_23&autonomy_kw=cake+stand

here's the cake stand that i was telling you about ishasophia Smile
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm

really sis? im always watching martha..sayagn hindi ko naabutan yan..thanks for the info and for the link.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

yes it was on martha i think nung monday. it was a halloween special. in that episode, she used paper plates as base of the cake stand and used a leg of a chair (i think) then she put glitter all over.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 am

oh! that's what i need to. cupcake stand but for my souvenirs stuff! Question
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:18 pm

check this out! http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-make-a-cake-stand-for-cupcakes-or-mini-cakes/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make cupcake stand?   how to make cupcake stand? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to make cupcake stand?
Page 1 of 1