Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Recommended party planners

Go down 
+8
mommie-p
ishasophia
dynamicimpactevents
ingridmpena
nort
pooh_bear
b3b3
rockingham14
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rockingham14

Number of posts : 2

Recommended party planners Empty
PostSubject: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi! I'd like to know ung mga recommended party planners. I'm planning for my daughter's 1st birthday. My friend recommended kidstarkastles but I'd like to consider others as well. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Let's Paint The Town Red (Kim)
Party Time Philippines (Mel)
Polkadots(Jhoanne)
Hi5(Kath)
Kidstarkastles(Imma)
DynamicImpact(emie)

magaganda ang work nila check mo na lang sa site nila...

hope it helps..
Back to top Go down
rockingham14

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:33 pm

if you have something specific in mind and you are into details, kidstarkastles isn't the planner for you, because they have their own set ideas already (in terms of decor, cake, etc).

if you want personalized service, i've tried 717 events and they are very good and into each detail that you request. just check the feedback i wrote in the party planner rating.

i've also dealt with dynamic impact and they are very nice and helpful all the way. they also give very personalized service.

dynamic range also seems easy to deal with. although i wasn't able to try them. but they have a team up with photographer ken go, who is very good also.

party time philippines is also good. except that they have too many clients and meeting schedules are fixed on certain days and places.

hope that helps you too.
Back to top Go down
nort

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:40 pm

do you have 717 events' contact no?
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

how much should i give a budget for a party planner?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 am

^ honestly, there's no standard amount for that... that will depend on you kasi eh...

may mga planner kasi na they won't charge you anymore of their talent fee especially if the celebrant is 10 years and below kasi in-house na lahat ng supplies or suppliers na you will need for your party...

yung iba naman yung extra manpower na lang nila ang babayaran mo... like party manager and staff, registration attendant, etc.. etc...

it really depends sa usapan ninyo ng party planner of your choice... the best is to make a short list and get in touch with them... if it would be possible for you to set a meeting with them, that would be great para lalo mong ma-feel kung sino ang mas makakasundo mo or kung may chemistry ba kayo since you'll be working hand in hand for the next few months...

hth
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 am

do you know a party planner that can sponsor asiacrest mansions?how much kaya cost nun?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am

nort wrote:
do you have 717 events' contact no?

you can check the supplier's directory for contact information:

Supplier's Directory
Back to top Go down
Strawberry

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am

I have tried Ace Balloon Lab. They were simply fantastic! Supe dooper galing ng balloons! Super accomodating and talagang they stretched my budget to the hilt! Bonggaciuos kinlabasan ng party ko at a very reasonable price; reasonable ha and not cheap. : ) You may check them out at [edited by Admin]

I also tried other party planners kaso dollar ang rate : ) way beond my budget
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm

aside from those mentioned partyshops and organizers above try partynetwork
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 pm

there is blimpworks , ballooncreations, kiddieparty.com, do me a favor, sweetheart balloons, partystation, partyshop around the corner, and lot more.... countless good partyshops
Back to top Go down
mjbaguio

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:41 am

I already worked with hi5, polkadots events, party time philippines, yanple's.. so far magagaling sila and okay ang rates din... I really recommend them!
Back to top Go down
partyproduction

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: party planner?   Recommended party planners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 pm

rockingham14 wrote:
Hi! I'd like to know ung mga recommended party planners. I'm planning for my daughter's 1st birthday. My friend recommended kidstarkastles but I'd like to consider others as well. Thanks!

hello, if you want a great birthday party for your daughter you may check on this site mypartyproduction.com

hope this one helps you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended party planners   Recommended party planners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommended party planners
Page 1 of 1