Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Suggestions for cake suppliers

Go down 
+4
letsparty
Kate
mami
jocell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jocell

Number of posts : 14

Suggestions for cake suppliers Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm looking for a cake supplier for a PIRATE Dora Diego party. My budget is only 5000 pesos and I want a two layer theme cake with 30 pcs cupcakes/lollipops. Is that possible? WHo do you suggest can do the cake. I'm picking up the cake since I'm from Bulacan so I'm thinking around QC area lang sana. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:46 pm

hi sis. try mo si Ana Baluyot of Cake Crafts. alam ko qc lang siya or malapit lang siya doon. naka list ang contact number niya sa directory
Back to top Go down
Kate

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Try mo din ang goldilocks. Sa 1st daughter ko, her birthday theme is Barney. To make it really looked nice, I ordered two sets of Barney cakes and asked them to make it to a two layer cake. I also bought from them 30 cupcakes. It was really impressive and since goldilocks, taste ok. My friends can't believe na goldie cake yon. The price only came up to Php3,500 and lahat ng layers are edible. I asked them to make the two layers into two different flavors. Yong first layer ay Choco-Caramel while the oher layer is only mocha. Ang cupcakes nga lang ay icing on top with candy sprinkles not the barney characters themselves. Pero ok lang, nobody really noticed the difference. I even asked the waiters to serve the cakes to my guests and give the cupcakes to the kids. Everybody loved it.
Back to top Go down
letsparty

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 pm

jocell wrote:
I'm looking for a cake supplier for a PIRATE Dora Diego party. My budget is only 5000 pesos and I want a two layer theme cake with 30 pcs cupcakes/lollipops. Is that possible? WHo do you suggest can do the cake. I'm picking up the cake since I'm from Bulacan so I'm thinking around QC area lang sana. Any suggestions?
hi there my good office is welcome to help you...may we help you with your future events...thank you... Smile
Back to top Go down
jocell

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Kate wrote:
Try mo din ang goldilocks. Sa 1st daughter ko, her birthday theme is Barney. To make it really looked nice, I ordered two sets of Barney cakes and asked them to make it to a two layer cake. I also bought from them 30 cupcakes. It was really impressive and since goldilocks, taste ok. My friends can't believe na goldie cake yon. The price only came up to Php3,500 and lahat ng layers are edible. I asked them to make the two layers into two different flavors. Yong first layer ay Choco-Caramel while the oher layer is only mocha. Ang cupcakes nga lang ay icing on top with candy sprinkles not the barney characters themselves. Pero ok lang, nobody really noticed the difference. I even asked the waiters to serve the cakes to my guests and give the cupcakes to the kids. Everybody loved it.

hINDI ko man lang naisip na itry ang goldilocks. Sige po magtatanong ako dun. Iniisip ko kasi super mahal yun eh.
Back to top Go down
jocell

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi everyone. I went to French Kiss and talked to Ms. Belle the other day. Super bait sila and they asked me to sample their cakes. Masarap lalo na yung chocolate parang ok na ok for the kids. Medyo natamisan lang ako sa icing. They arranged na kasya sa budget ko yung cupcakes and cake. Only problem is to deliver to Bulacan its 1200 pesos. So naisip namin magasawa na dito na lang muna sa Bulacan maghanap ng cake supplier. Pero sayang kung tiga manila lang ako sa French kiss na ako kumuha
Back to top Go down
ailyn27

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 am

hi,

how much nmn po nging cost ng cake mo? and can you give me the contact numbers and exact location of the french kiss..thanks!
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:06 pm

jocell wrote:

possible naman yung budget mo kaya lang baka medyo maliit nga lang yung 2 layered na cake... since may cupcakes and lollies ka pa... plus, the hassle of picking it up...

goldilocks naman, don't be expectant on rates while browsing on their album... kasi design rate pa lang ang naka-post doon... malayo sa actual rate kasi dedepende pa sa flavor at size ng cake na gusto mo.

hth... ;-)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 am

ailyn27 wrote:
hi,

how much nmn po nging cost ng cake mo? and can you give me the contact numbers and exact location of the french kiss..thanks!

you can check out the contact number of french kiss in the new supplier's directory:

Cake Suppliers
Back to top Go down
cezsoflyy

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:09 pm

Try Les Sucreries. Smile Person to contact is Ms Veronica Ngo. She made my daughter's 1st bday cake. SUPER NICE TALAGA!! Our budget was 5k, its a 3-layered cake with 3D topper kaya lang not all are edible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for cake suppliers   Suggestions for cake suppliers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for cake suppliers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com