kiddieparty.phForumPortalHomeFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

What do you think of the new website design?

Go down 

Do you like the new website design?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: What do you think of the new website design?   Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Please give us your comments or suggestions on how we can better improve the kiddieparty.ph website.

Thanks.

Admin
Back to top Go down
arlene995rt

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Congratulations on your new design !!!
I love the new design and its very accessible. I would like to make a suggestions on the suppliers out there that if they could update their profile/informations especially their website which the planners can access so that they can see an example of their set-ups, cake decorations, sample invitations etc.
MOre power !

kikay mom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 pm

thanks kikay mom Very Happy

we're glad you like the new design and find it more accessible.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm

its nice and very navigable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:07 pm

thanks ms ingrid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klawns@work entertainment

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:05 pm

very nice po!!!
Back to top Go down
aceballoonlab

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Since your website is the ultimate party source, i would like to suggest that you put photos on the Venues listed here so that people who are mounting a party will cut short their task of going thru many venue options. This is just a suggestion. : )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 pm

thanks klawns@work.

thanks aceballoonlab. the option of adding photos are available to suppliers who upgrade from free listing to premium listing.
Back to top Go down
angello

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

I like it greatly! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new website design?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new website design?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com