Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

venue for kiddie party

Go down 
+15
patchie_v
mydearaizel
mommyhazel
stellar
drpeewee
magfi88
lennie
djuaiting
partypax
jenrodel
mjbaguio
Issa
mommie-p
dynamicimpactevents
ailyn27
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drpeewee

Number of posts : 10

venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 am

i called them last month. they don't do birthday parties anymore... huhuhu... No[/quote]

they don't sis? how come when i inquired from them last week, they sent me their party packages, and even gave the names and contact numbers of their party coordinators? and even sent me their facebook links for the sample pictures of their kiddie parties?
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:40 pm

drpeewee wrote:
i called them last month. they don't do birthday parties anymore... huhuhu... No

they don't sis? how come when i inquired from them last week, they sent me their party packages, and even gave the names and contact numbers of their party coordinators? and even sent me their facebook links for the sample pictures of their kiddie parties?[/quote]

oh my gosh really?!!! i called them sabi nila hindi na daw!!!!! Mad sis, would it be okay if i ask for the contact number? would it be too much to ask if you could send me the packages also at [edited by admin]? sorry... Smile

Last edited by mommyhazel on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drpeewee

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:13 pm

^no problem mommyhazel... i'll forward the email to you. wait lang ha...
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 pm

drpeewee wrote:
^no problem mommyhazel... i'll forward the email to you. wait lang ha...

THANK YOU SIS!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 pm

you can also find their contact info here:

Nestle Creamery

Smile
Back to top Go down
mydearaizel

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 am

hi moms and dads!

can you recommend any nice resto in the timog-morato area (QC) that offers party packages?

thanks in advance! Wink
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

there a lot of restaurants to choose from in that area:

Japanese - Tempura, Teriyaki Boy, Kimono Ken

Filipino - Alex III, Dencio's Grill, Gerry's Grill, Padi's Point

American - Burgoo, Chili's, TGI Friday's

Italian - Don Henrico's, Shakey's

Chinese - David's Tea House, Flavours of China

Mix - Dulcinea

and there must be others that i haven't thought of.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am

^ wow!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm

mommyhazel wrote:
drpeewee wrote:
hi... do you have any feedbacks with nestle creamery along aurora boulevard as for their party packages? aside from fastfood chain, im eyeing them as venue for my daughter's 2nd party. TIA!

i called them last month. they don't do birthday parties anymore... huhuhu... No

mommies,

just to update you, i think you should verify if nestle creamery is still available for your dates. from what i've heard so far, the compound will be demolished soon, to give way to new condominiums to be built there. they might be accepting reservations for parties to be held soon, but not for far future party dates.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
patchie_v

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm

my son had his 7th birthday just recently at The Creamery, SM MOA. nice place. good food, friendly staff and affordable naman .. It's located at the Ground floor Selecta Kids Universe.. Try nyo mga mommies if you're near the area at kung gusto nyo maiba naman..:-)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 pm

mommie-p wrote:

mommies,

just to update you, i think you should verify if nestle creamery is still available for your dates. from what i've heard so far, the compound will be demolished soon, to give way to new condominiums to be built there. they might be accepting reservations for parties to be held soon, but not for far future party dates.

happy planning!

Smile

latest on the Nestle Creamery at New Manila: i recently passed by aurora blvd and all the buildings in this compound has been demolished for the new condos and a new mall to be built. for those still interested in the Nestle Creamery, check out their new place at SM MOA.
Back to top Go down
patchie_v

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

mommie-p.. that's where my son had his 7th birthday party. It's now called The Creamery. it's located @ Selecta Kids Universe, SM MOA.. They transferred from Aurora Blvd. to SM MOA... I'd say it's a nice party venue.... good food, accommodating staff, nice location.... you can also choose from their 4 different themes - rodeo, luau, princess & farm. check it out mga mommies if you want to have a good party experience.
Back to top Go down
angel_jheng

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 am

For those considering MADRIGAL CENTER in Alabang, I would never recommend this place. First of all, it's so hard to coordinate with them. You have to go to their office in Makati 3 times! First to place a reservation and deposit then to pay the full rent, then after the vent, to reimburse the deposit. I had my wedding there and it was really a traumatic experience. THEY DON"T HAVE GENERATORS! There was a brown out during our reception and our reception was ruined. Worst of all, Lorie, the contact person forgot to inform the guard that there was an event, at first they won't allow our caterer to go in, we have to call her mobile. And after all the inconvenience we experienced, they didn't even bother to say sorry and was even very defensive when I talked to her, telling me that they didn't boast they have generators! But the fact that they hold events there, they should always have contingency plan in case of brown-out.
Back to top Go down
miapot

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 pm

hi need help on looking for venue for my daughter's 1st bday party this October. ortigas mandaluyong area sana... thanks
Back to top Go down
angelle

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 am

Hi I'm new here. Just want to ask if you have idea on the exact location of belle view clubhouse in caloocan. Thanks
Back to top Go down
supernanay

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 am

Please suggest a good place to hold a birthday party in Alabang area.
Im crossing out fun ranch. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: venue for kiddie party   venue for kiddie party - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

venue for kiddie party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2