Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

activities for kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unicahija

Number of posts : 5

activities for kids Empty
PostSubject: activities for kids   activities for kids Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

besides face painting, what's a good activity for the kids that i can add to the party? i attended one party that had bead making and caricature but it was a bit slow that some guests left the party and couldn't wait for their turn.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: activities for kids   activities for kids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 pm

paper clay art... para hindi kailangang may line.. they can do this sa seat nila while waiting for the party to start..

balloon twister, glimmer tattoo, nail art, picture card or photo wall...
Back to top Go down
unicahija

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: activities for kids   activities for kids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:46 pm

what's paper clay art? is this okay for kids less than 5 years old?

what's photo wall?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: activities for kids   activities for kids Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 pm

paper clay art - may medium na ibibigay sa kanila... made of board na may drawing na pero outline lang.. tapos ipi-fill in iyun ng colored paper clay with the use of stick.. my jade is 4 yrs old pero she starts making one since she turned 3 yrs old... she loves doing it... nakakatuwa naman kasi napa-practice ang patience niya... on my part, nakaka-alis siya ng stress... bonding pa kami kasi puwede siyang gawin ng more than one person.

photo wall is like photo op...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: activities for kids   activities for kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

activities for kids
Page 1 of 1