Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Rustan's Wizard's Ball

Go down 
4 posters

Are you going to this event with your kids?
Yes
Rustan's Wizard's Ball Vote_lcap100%Rustan's Wizard's Ball Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Rustan's Wizard's Ball Vote_lcap0%Rustan's Wizard's Ball Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Rustan's Wizard's Ball Empty
PostSubject: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:22 pm

An afternoon of fun and games

Rustan's Makati
October 25, Saturday
3pm

Rustan's Shangri-la Plaza
October 26, Sunday
3pm
Back to top Go down
prettytrisha

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:12 pm

Rustan's party was very organize. Will sure attend another one next year!

My daughter won the cutest costume award! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twinkle

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 am

hi sis. limited ba registration sa rustans? is it free? sorry daming tanong, baka mag-attend kami next year. pa-post naman ng picture ng daughter mo with costume.
Back to top Go down
prettytrisha

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:32 pm

yeah registration is free pero prior to that nag pre-registration ako. But I think marami din ang nag walk-in kc halloween event din yun sa Robinson mall that day.

Maganda party nila, masaya at organize. May host/magician, may merienda at cute mga prizes nila. Very nice and accomodating din mga taga-Rustans. Really thumbs-up talaga!

Would like to upload the pics kaya lang hindi ako marunong mag-upload pic dito... confused
Back to top Go down
lehcar38

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Mismo Rustan's, hindi yung sa Shang na me P500 na fee. Sayang, we attended the one in Gateway. It's not that organized, no awesome prizes but they do have clowns, magicians, bubble tricks & trick or treat. However, most of the outlets have no more candies to give so my kids are a lil bit disappointed... any, it's free naman kse.
Back to top Go down
prettytrisha

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Hindi ganun kadami kids sa Rustan's Ball. I think most of the people who knew about it we're Rustan's customers kc sa loob ng Rustans mismo naka-post yung mechanics. And I noticed the crowd ay medyo yung mga high-end people. Anyway, its still fun.

And they make sure na lahat ng kids may gifts. They even asked kung sino pa yung mga kids na walang gifts at hindi pa nananalo, binigyan nila.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rustan's Wizard's Ball   Rustan's Wizard's Ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rustan's Wizard's Ball
Page 1 of 1