Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Ruther the Magician

Go down 
+4
ria_gelai
mommyangel
wittylander
Mench
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mench

Number of posts : 2

Ruther the Magician Empty
PostSubject: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi! Has anyone gotten Ruther the Magician for a party? Any feedback? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wittylander

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:46 pm

hi, if you mean ruther urquia, host, magician, ventriloquist, yes, i had him on my son's 2nd birthday party last june. he's really good. he was funny. everybody was laughing sa kanya. would recommend him. di siya pilit, natural ang dating niya. he shows enjoyment in the company of kids...goodluck.
Back to top Go down
mommyangel

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 am

Hi Wittylander...May I know Ruther Urquia's rate? (Or just a range to give me an idea if it fits my budget.) Also, has anyone tried Mimmo the Magician? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wittylander

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:28 pm

hi, mommy angel. im not sure if its alright to give the exact rate here...but to give you an idea, good host magicians like him starts somewhere 8k and above. i haven't heard of mimmo the magician though...goodluck!
Back to top Go down
mommyangel

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 am

hi wittylander. thanks for the reply =) mimmo the magician is also an illusionist. i saw him in youtube. other moms may want to view him too. yeahh, i guess they have the same range.
Back to top Go down
ria_gelai

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:49 pm

hello, naka-attend na ko ng party na si ruther ang host and wala ko masabi magaling talaga siya lalo na ventri act nya sabi nga nga mommy ng celebrant na hindi daw siya nagsisi sa pag-hire kay ruither kasi talagang magaling kahit ako napatunganga at tawa ng tawa sa kanya...
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:06 pm

ruther aka seedney is a very good host magician and ventriloquists, one of the bests in the partyhosting industry
Back to top Go down
Ruther Urquia

Ruther Urquia

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm

It's been a while since I browsed the forums. And it's very rewarding to see appreciation for our work. Thank you so much, all of you! Smile
Back to top Go down
leiyah

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm

can i get Ruther Urquia's contact please?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 pm

hi leiyah.

you can find his contact info here:

Ruther the Magician

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruther the Magician   Ruther the Magician Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruther the Magician
Page 1 of 1