Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Tiendesitas Halloween Activity

Go down 
4 posters

Are you going to this event with your kids?
Yes
Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Vote_lcap83%Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Vote_lcap17%Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Empty
PostSubject: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 pm

TIENDESITAS

October 31, 2008, 1:00 PM, Activity Center

1:00 PM Registration
1:30 PM Trick or Treat around Tiendesitas
2:00 PM Magic Show
3:00 PM Kiddie Games
4:00 PM Awarding
Back to top Go down
jerrymhay

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:18 pm

I'm interested to bring my child here. Is there any registration fee and how much? Is it open to 2 yo kids? thanks
Back to top Go down
partytrinkets

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:03 pm

how much?
Back to top Go down
me_jamae

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 am

hi.i'm new here and i would like to bring my 5 yr old kid. I'd like to ask if there are fees involved too. tnx!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:50 am

we've been informed that this activity is FREE, but all kids are encouraged to wear costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiendesitas Halloween Activity   Tiendesitas Halloween Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiendesitas Halloween Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Party/Event Bulletin :: 2008 events (old)-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com