Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

guestbook... necessary or not?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaka

Number of posts : 4

guestbook... necessary or not? Empty
PostSubject: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

hey mommies! i would just like to ask you if you made a guestbook on your child's baptismal. i attended a christening few months ago and during the reception, a guestbook was passed in each table. should i make one too? or should i not? necessary ba ang guestbook sa binyag?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:56 am

it's nice to have a guestbook during parties to remember who came. and your baby would have a chance to see it when he/she grows up.

but just remember to have it signed because that's the usual problem, most of the time mommies go home with an empty guestbook. and yes, it might be better to assign someone ahead of time to go around and ask guests to sign because if you just leave it by the door, not all guests sign.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:41 pm

^ amen to that .. he-he... kaya with us, what we always recommend is the thumb print na..
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 am

yup emie is right, thumb print is in now a days.. its unique
Back to top Go down
mamamia

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm

what's thumb print guest book? haven't seen this yet.
Back to top Go down
kaka

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:17 pm

tnx for all your ideas. i already a design for my guest book in mind. it's a photo album scrapbook type. but what's a thumb print guest book? might switch into this one if its easier to make :p
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:29 pm

it's not a guest book...

hmm... ang hirap i-explain without a picture... bawal me mag-ad... ha-ha... anyway, we'll let you choose kung ano'ng klaseng mural ang gusto niyo... puwedeng plate or vase... basta maraming choices... ceramic siya pero the mural should comes from us... then other materials needed are the washable ink, pencil, ballpen, a piece of paper, sponge, and wet ones... which should be provided by the supplier pa rin, except for the wet ones..

upon entrance ng guest, we'll ask them to do the thumb printing sa chosen mural.. lalagyan namin sila ng washable ink sa thumb and they should affix it sa location na sasabihin namin... then lalagyan namin ng number using the pencil sa ilalim ng thumb mark... sa piece of paper naman, number plus the name nung guest...

maga-assign din kami ng enough space para sa celebrant and the bday family... either hand print or foot print naman ang ilalagay niya... then thumbprints pa rin for the bday family..

then after the party, iuuwi muna namin yung mural para i-bake... pagbalik namin sa client, work of art na siya... ;-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guestbook... necessary or not?   guestbook... necessary or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guestbook... necessary or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com