Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rj's boutique

Number of posts : 2

Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Empty
PostSubject: Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!   Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 pm

hi there! want a unique and very cute giveaway? why don't you try my towel lollipops?! they are not only very cute, but very practical too! it is great for display or if you want, you can still use the towel afterwards.

for sample picture, kindly check my listing on ebay or you can also message me here if you want!

:-)
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!   Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 am

i saw this towel lollipop give aways in one of my parties that i hosted, really nice and cute, it was used as flower boquet centerpiece.
Back to top Go down
rj's boutique

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!   Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:29 am

yup. they really are very cute as a centerpiece as well. :-)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!   Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:51 pm

hi rj's boutique.

maybe you can add your ebay link in your profile, under "website". so we can check out your items. just add your seller page not specific items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!   Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Towel Lollipops- Great as party giveaways/souvenirs!
Page 1 of 1