Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Lou Hilario

Go down 
+2
kidstarkastles
mamamia
6 posters

Rate this Supplier - Lou Hilario
Excellent - beyond expectation
Lou Hilario Vote_lcap75%Lou Hilario Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Good - worth the money
Lou Hilario Vote_lcap25%Lou Hilario Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Lou Hilario Vote_lcap0%Lou Hilario Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
mamamia

Number of posts : 14

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm

i saw lou hilario at a kiddie party more than 5 years back. he's a good magician and i remember him to use live animals in his shows. i think it was a rabbit and a bird at that time. i saw him again a few months ago at a friend's party and his act is more sophisticated now with the illusions he has added. he still uses live birds (i think it was a macau and parrot???), but his other tricks are not so ordinary and within our table alone was unexplainable. i could hear the guys at our table trying to figure out how he did his tricks but it was just too mind boggling for them. like the rotating head, and the little girl in the box with umbrellas being pointed inside. i didn't get to see his levitation act but everyone was amazed. based on what i hear, lou hilario is one of the best magicians, no wonder he is a little on the expensive side, but worth it if you want a great act.
Back to top Go down
kidstarkastles

kidstarkastles

Number of posts : 1

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:43 pm

i had Lou in my son's party last june and my eldest daughter has so far regarded him as the best magician in the country hehe - Smile
so touch pa ako he sent my daughter something days after the party Smile
he's very professional - he has an advance party who arrives earlier to check on the stage - etc - and when he arrived - an hour before my party - i was so at ease na - kahit naman i do parties every weekend , i still get nervous pag personal party ko na -
I love Lou.. he gave me wow, super haba , so entertaining show - and when he raised me up as his levitation act - my daughters were so amazed - even my friends eneded up talking about up until the next few weeks.. same same reactions when i booked him for my clients - it's so worth every cent to have Lou H in your party - he's just a bit choosy - he wants shempre a nice stage so everytime i book him i make sure his stage is wide, and at least a foot high Smile and ang dali kausap ! Smile
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 am

yup, imma is right ( hello dear ).... he is the BEST IN TOWN!
Back to top Go down
mahal122898

Number of posts : 3

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:08 am

I love Lou Hilario... He is the best magician ever.. Pricey but worth it.
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:59 pm

how much is his rate?
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:47 pm

the lst time i know of his rate is 25thousand
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:41 pm

contact info for this magician:

Lou Hilario
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lou Hilario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou Hilario   Lou Hilario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lou Hilario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Host and Entertainment Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com