kiddieparty.phForumPortalHomeFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beth buhain

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 pm

FYI in case you guys are hiring a PARTY HOST or CLOWN

Got this forwarded to me. Please be guided accordingly.

I hope you get the photos this time...and yes, this was my own experience. Something that I thought will never happen to me.

Dear friends and family,

I have pondered for almost 6 months whether I should do this. At first, I was prepared to let this awful experience just slide. However, as new information about misbehaviors of this host unfolds, I can no longer endure the thought of another kid being abused.

So here it is: his name is RONALD LEGASPI but known as SUGUS in the kiddie party planning and entertainment and the theater industry. He is a 41-years old and has continuously said to be unhappily married. He is a great womanizer claiming to have had ***** with over 100 women to date. He had a couple of mistresses who were used abuse and hurt. My private agent has also reported that he was reprimanded by a police officer having oral ***** at a Makati parking lot and he bailed out for 7,000.

Anyways, my bad experience happened in March this year 2008 when I threw a party for my son at a clubhouse in Greenhills in San Juan City . Guests observed that this host Sugus was always staring at my other kid, my daughter who is 10 years old. During parlor games, she was touching the hair of my little girl, the yayas present there that time reported. What came as a shock of my life was when after the party, behind the backdrop, this host unzipped his pants and showed his “birdie” to my daughter and was signaling for her to touch it. My daughter ran screaming but when I called his attention, he appeared to be innocent of the crime. I sent him away at once. I reported the matter to the police at once and had file a case against this immoral person. Case is now with the trial court.

Even if the magicians deny and defends him, I think that they know that this host SUGUS has a bad character, loose morals and poor values. They continue to talk about it and posted it in the forum for everyone to see.

Aside from molesting my daughter who has suffered trauma from this horrible experience, I found out that he also maltreated a little boy after a party after the boy called him an old, ugly monkey. He bullied the boy and pinch the ear. Even if there were some who say he is a good host, people should be careful because such behavior may be only manifesting now. For what reasons, we do not know. But this host Sugus is definitely sick and needs psychological help. I am not out to destroy a person reputation, because it is a waste of my time and energy to write this if my intention is not pure. It is a moral obligation to make people aware of other people wrongdoing.

Hiring your host is still your decision, this is just a warning. Better be safe than sorry. There are many other good hosts to choose from.

I am attaching the photos of Sugus for your information. Please, please beware of this person because he could sweet talk you and act very charming to deceive people. Please pass this message so that we can help in our own little way to prevent the abuse of innocent kids.

Please help me circulate this.

(Sgd) Mommy Elen Dy
__
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 pm

we are keeping this post to clear this story.

based on reliable resources, this story is VERY MUCH UNTRUE. this is plainly false accusation.

from what we've gathered, this message was circulated a long time ago to ruin a person/performer's reputation. gossip really spreads like wild fire sometimes.

thanks beth buhain for posting it. so that others may know that this is not true. i hope those who know this host, Sugus (we personally don't know him), can also vouch for his credibility.

again, this story is just an urban legend. none of these events occurred.
Back to top Go down
beth buhain

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:37 pm

am at a loss, some people are saying that this is true.
Back to top Go down
armi paz pineda

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi elen thanks for the information.it may be true or not at least we have to be aware of such incident.
Back to top Go down
letsparty

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am

hahaha...I've red this thing many times already & even asked his co host but they told me that it was a big LIE...wanlu,wizzo and other respectable members of magphi said it's not really true...so guys don't be scared...
Back to top Go down
susango

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 am

My sister was in such party and I believe her. Even the admin office of the venue keeps quiet about the issue. This really happened. This pervert host is sick! I've seen him host a party and it seems his mind is floating. The party planners and clowns would of course protect the industry.... Moms out there, just take extra caution.
Back to top Go down
hotmomma

PostSubject: this is unforgivable... what a pedophile   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 pm

pag me usuk, me sunog mga tita! iwas na lng po tau sa mga host na me masama nang reputasyon. marami namang ibang pagpipilian. sb ng ate ko, may pagkayabang daw itong host na i2, nakaattend po xa ng party nuun nakita n po nya i2 host na ito. ingat na lng, mahirap na kung kapakanan ng mga bata ang pinag uusapan.
Back to top Go down
beth buhain

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:38 am

I-ban na talaga dapat yang host SUGUS na yan. Itsura pa lang mukhang di na gagawa ng mabuti. Pinag uusapan na rin sa ibang forums and i heard marami na rin yang ginawang kalokohan sa teatro. May ere raw!
Back to top Go down
Ruther Urquia

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi po! I'm not a close friend of Sugus but I find this very hard to believe. I think it's just a black propaganda against Sugus, probably caused by a personal dispute.

I don't mean to undermine your sincerity to protect your kids. Realize on the other hand though, that most magicians and hosts like Sugus have kids too.

A respected party host such as Sugus who works at a top notch level couldn't and wouldn't do such a despicable thing. Kahit nga po yung mga tatlo-piso na clowns, hindi magagawa yun, yun pang nasa level ni Sugus.

One more thing that really made me think it's fake is when I started to receive so many hate text messages for Sugus from an anonymous texter. Hindi mukhang matino yung mga messages, The sender was trash talking and saying weird stuff like "don't hire Sugus 'cause the BIR would sue you".

The texter say the case has been filed but we don't get any real updates, just hate messages and trash talks from an anonymous texter. The texter was even pretending to be Sugus sometimes sending disgusting messages to us, saying he's Sugus. I should know, because the texter used the same number. I was like, "Get a life!"

Also, a bogus friendster account of Sugus was made. The maker of the account posted disgusting blogs and comments about Sugus (ofcourse kunwari from Sugus). things like "Hi! I'm Sugus! I'm tired of being a clown for rent! Don't book me anymore because I quit! I'm a maniac and stuff!"

I know how this kind of blackmailing works, a person dear to me was a victim of this kind of evil scheme, worse nga lang kasi girl sya. Kawawa talaga. Sad Buti na lang natulungan nila Ben Tulfo.

This is not to protect the industry because magic and children entertainment has been around for centuries and it doesn't need our protection. Because the industry has it's own staying power.

This is just to say that the whole story is a far cry from reality. Feeling ko ex-gf nya yan na galit sa kanya eh. I think it's just plain internet black mailing. Parang scandal, hate mails nga lang instead of videos.

Now, giving the Sugus haters the benefit of the doubt, we'd like to see the case filed against him. Until such developments are visibly clear, we don't find any reason to believe it. Though I'm a fan of Filipino proverbs such as "Pag may usok may apoy." Hindi pa po sikat ang smoke machine at dry ice when that proverb was written. Wink Hope we don't just jump to a blind conclusion and judge the person.

If you don't know Sugus, you probably know Wanlu. Sugus is one of Wanlu's favorite hosts. If Wanlu says Sugus is good, he has to be. Wanlu has high respect for Sugus. I have high respect for Wanlu.

I may not be a close friend of Sugus, but in a way, he's our brother. And we don't throw away brotherhood just for a bunch of unproven hearsay.

This is not the club's official statement po ha. Just my two cents. Smile

RUTHER URQUIA
EXTERNAL VP - MAGICIANS FOUNDATION INC.
INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAGICIANS RING 322
Back to top Go down
magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

i agree with you ruther, me too i received txt messages same as yours, its really hard to believe that sugus would do such thing, and the story is detailed events, i'm pretty sure it causes a great damage to the person even destroying his life in the industry, if sugus is behind bars right now then the story is very much true..Is he behind bars right now?
Back to top Go down
susango

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Salamat po. Iba ibang versions ng mga defenders ng clown na ito. Here is the photo mga mommies, in case you bump into him. Click this link:

http://send-in-the-clows.blogspot.com/

Inasmuch as the victim is not speaking, i think that is why Mrs. Dy is also keeping silent. If a case has been filed, it would not be made public. Let us all wait.. justice should prevail.[/img]
Back to top Go down
magfi88

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:05 am

sugus is still around, if he is really guilty he should be behind bars right now, or person concern should ran after him, he is a free man so i think he is not guilty..just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hotmomma

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

yea, e bakit naman kasi dami pang lumalabas, pati yang photo na parang alang saplot.. nakaka dagdag damage pa sa reputasyon ng clown na supposed to be, wholesome....

sabagay marami naman kayong host na pagpipilian, nakita na kita sa isang party.. you're good... si Alex Lagula, lately mukhang in demand, dami ko na attend na parties, sya kinukuha... itong sugus, dapat mag iba na ng career...nakaka awa naman din sya.
Back to top Go down
hotmomma

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm

yea, e bakit naman kasi dami pang lumalabas, pati yang photo na parang alang saplot.. nakaka dagdag damage pa sa reputasyon ng clown na supposed to be, wholesome....

sabagay marami naman kayong host na pagpipilian, nakita na kita sa isang party.. you're good... si Alex Lagula, lately mukhang in demand, dami ko na attend na parties, sya kinukuha... itong sugus, dapat mag iba na ng career...nakaka awa naman din sya.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm

damge has been done to this guy! for me he still innocent until proven guilty, alam mo naman sa culture natin usok palang pag natsismis apoy na!............
Back to top Go down
hotmomma

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:40 pm

but publicity good or bad is still publicity... sana lang wag nang maragdagan pa mga umiikot na email... laging may dagdag info. baka mawalan na yan ng trabaho...

kung affected na work ng guy na ito, he has to find another career then....
Back to top Go down
susango

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 am

kung ako party planner, di ko na recommend ang ganon... marami naman ibang magagaling talaga...yan sa society natin.. pag umusok na... tingin ng mga tao, may apoy talaga...
Back to top Go down
hotmomma

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:13 pm

anuvah piktyur yan! di ko kunin ang ganyan na maghost sa birthday party ng anak ko!
Back to top Go down
susango

PostSubject: Got this from a parent of St Paul Pasig   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 pm

That email from sugus for the sake of wife(?) and kid.... is underrated, exaggerated, melodramatic... so HAMMING to the bones...yeah yeah fear of the wife...protect the wife who feeds him and caught him in the red!!! mwahahahahaha...

>
> Please be careful readers in your judgment. It is his words
> against Mrs. Dy's.. If you had a child who is molested, how
> would you feel? You do not know this guy. He is an artist
> and will deceive... put on happy face.. with smiles... who
> could no less paint a picture of a happy family when he is
> not.. he has to clear his name to earn money money money..
> that is it, plain and simple put. (he will say this is
> past history..LOL)... Case is in fact in court, he has not
> been receiving his subpoena and causes delay.. that is why,
> it is not shown in the NBI, for crying out loud! An NBI is
> not proof enough.
>
> He would not even admit to his 5-6 usurious lending.. and
> his womanizing.. he left his wife for a prostitute.. .has
> forced a woman whom he got pregnant to go for abortion....
> came back to Catmon (his wife's house) allegedly because he
> had a hard time sustaining his vices with his meager income
> as a clown.... his wife has a house and a new car.. the
> breadwinner so to speak...a stable job as manager (trader)
> in metrobank treasury group and a application to go to
> abroad to be with a brother in Scarborough. O cmon, he
> used to say i died when i married Elizabeth... i regret ..
> it was my biggest mistake.. am looking for the right woman
> for me... The daughter (a third grader at SPCP) is most
> pitiful! But for crying out loud, Mr. Ronald Legaspi (he
> changed his name too).. stop pretending.. and covering up...
> He's got to come out clean and for the sake of wife on which
> he is dependent on.
>
> Would a professional and decent man lend money for 6% a
> month to poor hardup people? Let him deny this once and for
> all.... ask CCP staff... tsk tsk tsk... He collected all the
> ATM cards of the lowly... janitors, guards, cooks, waiters,
> messengers...as collateral.. ... Loan shark is he! Damn!
> That Bastard! He himself destroyed his name, his marriage
> and his family... blaming these on others? Duh? Marriage has
> been bad from the start, just difficult for a man to
> admit...but common knowledge in his hometown Pio in
> Makati.
>
> Mrs. Elen Dy - speak up, fight for you rights... fight for
> justice...a decent woman would indeed be silent and keep
> private.
>
> CLICK THIS LINKS
>
> http://miserablemarriageko.blogspot.com/
>
> http://send-in-the-clows.blogspot.com/
>
> http://killmesoftlygently.blogspot.com/
>
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 pm

just thinking... i wonder how everybody involved is doing? la lang... parang lahat wawa naman sa nangyari... Sad
Back to top Go down
susango

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:35 am

everything happens for a reasons.. maybe there are lessons yet to be learned. hope he just leaves the wife and be with the one he truly loves... that way.. all this might stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)   

Back to top Go down

Warning: Clown is clownin' around (got this in my inbox!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Chatterbox-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | Society and Culture | Childhood, Family | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com