Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout

Go down 
+3
angelswings22
jamsgosamo
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Empty
PostSubject: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Celebrate with us as we turn 1.

Receive special rewards for every confirmed social or corporate event booking made through Celebrations at Shangri-La.

Treat yourself to the Shangri-La experience, whichever hotel you choose.

Call Celebrations at Shangri-La at (02) 729 6626 or visit us at 2/F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City.

Celebrations at Shangri-La, your one-stop-shop for social and corporate events.
Back to top Go down
jamsgosamo

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm

hi! can u pls send me Shangrila's bday packages and menu...
[edited by admin]
thnks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm

you can send this supplier an email directly. you can use the email form in the supplier's directory:

Makati Shangri-La
Back to top Go down
angelswings22

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm

hi. thanks for the infos.
Back to top Go down
isabella1103

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 pm

hello..im new in this forum..my daughter will be turning 1 year old on nov..pls help advise venue in quezon city
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 pm

hi isabella.

welcome to the forum.

i think november is already a busy month for venues, and i hope you already have a venue in mind. if not, what kind of venue are you looking for? a restaurant, garden, pavilion?

you might also want to check out this thread:

http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/let-s-plan-f27/venue-rates-and-other-details-t95.htm

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
reese

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi!

Would just like to check if anyone knows how much the rental fee for Serendra 1 or 2 clubhouse is?

Hope you can help me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
angelle

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:17 am

Hi I'm new here, I would like to ask yung location nung belle view clubhouse in caloocan. ayaw kasi nila magbigay feedback unless may sponsor ka? Hope you can help. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout   Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrations at Shangri-La Birthday Blowout
Page 1 of 1