Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lorraine

Number of posts : 5

clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Empty
PostSubject: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm

looking for airconditioned clubhouse or function rm for my daughters 1st bday party... 150adults/40kids, paranaque or muntinlupa area. bounce
Back to top Go down
momella

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Sis, you may want to try Las Pinas if ok sayo - Dazo hall in Philam Village.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 am

hi mommy lorraine.

i'm not from the south, but i've heard of this place called Raya clubhouse in Paranaque. i'm still trying to find their contact info so we can post it in the supplier's directory.

there's also Palms Country Club in Alabang. they have a nice ballroom.

a little off is Fernbrook Gardens in Las Pinas (similar to Fernwood Gardens). actually i'm not sure if that's still considered Las Pinas or Cavite already. this place is behind ayala alabang village. you need to go through Daang Hari to get there. haven't seen the inside, but the place looks spectacular at night when you are going through Daang Hari.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 am

maliit lang ang Raya... mga 80 pax lang ang puwede kung kiddie party
Back to top Go down
mommybiz

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi. Been to Daza Hall of Philam Village Las Pinas kasi may nag paayos sa akin dun. Medyo maliit lang din yung place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area
Page 1 of 1