kiddieparty.phForumPortalHomeFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lorraine

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm

looking for airconditioned clubhouse or function rm for my daughters 1st bday party... 150adults/40kids, paranaque or muntinlupa area. bounce
Back to top Go down
momella

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Sis, you may want to try Las Pinas if ok sayo - Dazo hall in Philam Village.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 am

hi mommy lorraine.

i'm not from the south, but i've heard of this place called Raya clubhouse in Paranaque. i'm still trying to find their contact info so we can post it in the supplier's directory.

there's also Palms Country Club in Alabang. they have a nice ballroom.

a little off is Fernbrook Gardens in Las Pinas (similar to Fernwood Gardens). actually i'm not sure if that's still considered Las Pinas or Cavite already. this place is behind ayala alabang village. you need to go through Daang Hari to get there. haven't seen the inside, but the place looks spectacular at night when you are going through Daang Hari.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 am

maliit lang ang Raya... mga 80 pax lang ang puwede kung kiddie party
Back to top Go down
mommybiz

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi. Been to Daza Hall of Philam Village Las Pinas kasi may nag paayos sa akin dun. Medyo maliit lang din yung place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area   

Back to top Go down

clubhouse.. paranaque or muntinlupa area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com