Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Before anything else, let me introduce myself...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leodini

Number of posts : 3

Before anything else, let me introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Before anything else, let me introduce myself...   Before anything else, let me introduce myself... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 am

Just want to say "hi" to everyone.

Here's my bio data quoted directly from the 9th edition of Fakedia (pronounced as fake-kee-dia), the book of fakes. Laughing

I'm a family entertainer, and my stage name is Leodini.

Some people think that's funny name, and they laugh. Some audiences think that's corny and roll their eyes. Some market vendors think that's awful, and they start throwing tomatoes at me.

Anyway, that introduction always gets me reactions---some of them not the kind of reactions I like, but reactions nonetheless.

I'm married to a Woman of Virtue, and we have five children of Charity, Hope, Faith, Chastity and Integrity. So I think, as a father, that makes me a Daddy of Righteousness.

I'm an honest magician. I don't cheat. I only tell a lie.

I speak 10 languages, seven of them I don't understand myself.

I love to perform children's magic, because I love kids. I love the kids' mommies even more, though. I love the mommies not for the reason you're thinking, but for the reason that they're the ones who hire and pay me. Bless them.

I have a talent for comedy singing. You know, when I sing the National Anthem inside a movie house, people laugh.

I also perform mind reading and psychic entertainment for adults and corporate shows. My wife is a much better psychic than I am, though. Every time I tell a lie, she catches me.

My favorite magic trick is vanishing the money in my wife's bank account. lol!

There. I hope you know me better than I know myself.

Okay, just kidding around to lighten up my entrance. Just want to say I'm glad to have found this forum and signed up.

See you later...

Leodini
Back to top Go down
travelholic

Number of posts : 1

Before anything else, let me introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before anything else, let me introduce myself...   Before anything else, let me introduce myself... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi i'm planning a 1st birthday for my daughter this June with a luau theme.

C ya 'round.
Back to top Go down

Before anything else, let me introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Greetings-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com