I got Boogie and Friends last Sept 12 for my baby's 1st bday.
BnF accommodated us even with about a month's notice lang. However, we weren't able to get Boogie himself because he's already booked for a school activity. Alex, his brother, would replace him. According to the BnF staff, they have the same style naman daw.
There's no dead air. Even while the guests are eating, there's a game. parang name the song or name the movie which the song is taken from. The clown hosts weren't so successful in getting the attention of the adults during the games proper of the kids. But I think it's because our guests are more busy chatting among themselves because my baby's bday served as a mini reunion for them ;D I have to laud Alex for commanding the attention of ALL the guests hehe when he started his repertoire, everyone, as in everyone was watching him. tumahimik nga e! and they were impressed with what he did
To sum up, these were what we got for our entertainment package:
- magician/illusionist (Alex)
- 2 clowns/party host, both of them know balloon twisting. they were the ones who facilitated the games too
- bubble show
- unlimited face painting (not the glittery type)
- use of sound system (cd player, microphone, 2 speakers and use of their cds)]
- free name tags and free use of pinata (but I have already bought pinatas so i requested that instead of pinata, we can use their bubble machine for free and they agreed)
I paid for P7500 for that plus 500 transpo charge (they are from marikina, we are in taguig). their show can stretch up to 5 hours, so you better tell them if you have time restrictions. ours lasted for about 3.5 hours.