Not recommended - quite disappointing
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
bethb

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Boogie and friends   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 pm

My son's 1st birthday last August 18 was filled of fun.

We got Boogie & Friends for entertainment.

Galing mag perform nila Kuya Eric and Kuya Zai pati adults attention na ca-catch up nla hindi corny mga jokes and they are kids friendly, kasama sa packge nila ang unlimited face painting pati adults enjoy d2, Balloon twist, game hosting at dami nila freebies sa SP moms like me such as nametag, tarp & piņata.
Back to top Go down
vanenie

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Boogie and friends   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:34 pm

I got Boogie and Friends last Sept 12 for my baby's 1st bday.

BnF accommodated us even with about a month's notice lang. However, we weren't able to get Boogie himself because he's already booked for a school activity. Alex, his brother, would replace him. According to the BnF staff, they have the same style naman daw.

There's no dead air. Even while the guests are eating, there's a game. parang name the song or name the movie which the song is taken from. The clown hosts weren't so successful in getting the attention of the adults during the games proper of the kids. But I think it's because our guests are more busy chatting among themselves because my baby's bday served as a mini reunion for them ;D I have to laud Alex for commanding the attention of ALL the guests hehe when he started his repertoire, everyone, as in everyone was watching him. tumahimik nga e! and they were impressed with what he did Wink

To sum up, these were what we got for our entertainment package:
- magician/illusionist (Alex)
- 2 clowns/party host, both of them know balloon twisting. they were the ones who facilitated the games too
- bubble show
- unlimited face painting (not the glittery type)
- use of sound system (cd player, microphone, 2 speakers and use of their cds)]
- free name tags and free use of pinata (but I have already bought pinatas so i requested that instead of pinata, we can use their bubble machine for free and they agreed)

I paid for P7500 for that plus 500 transpo charge (they are from marikina, we are in taguig). their show can stretch up to 5 hours, so you better tell them if you have time restrictions. ours lasted for about 3.5 hours. Smile
Back to top Go down
bethb

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Boogie and friends   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Again I got boogie n friends sa 2nd bday ng son ko ewan ko ba bakit lakas ng impact sakin ng boogie n friends I think its because magaling cla, affortable at higit sa lahat madali kausap c kuya boogie.

This time girl naman yung partner ng clown d na c kuya eric/boogie may nauna nang syang na oo-han na party kaya ok lang where lucky nung 1st bday ng son ko at sya yung nag performed. Ok naman yung clown kulit ng games nila sa mga daddies mag gre-greet cla sa celebrant na iba iba ang mood, may happy, sad, angry, pa sweet, pa macho etc... since lasing na mga daddies kwela tlga.

Asual pag SP mom madami freebies...Smile isa pa yun kaya lab n lab ko cla kunin as entertainment.

Back to top Go down
let

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Boogie and friends   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:02 am

Hi..just want to ask the contact number of boogie and friends because i am looking for a good host and entertainer with a reasonable rate coz my daughter will be celebrating her 7th bday. Thanks! Hope you can help me.
Back to top Go down
meilin02

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Boogie and friends   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 am

I got Boogie and Friends for my son's first birthday party sa May 19. I'm hoping for good feedbacks from our guests. Smile

let wrote:
Hi..just want to ask the contact number of boogie and friends because i am looking for a good host and entertainer with a reasonable rate coz my daughter will be celebrating her 7th bday. Thanks! Hope you can help me.

Contact No: 09225293962

I have here their packages and services in picture format. Pwede kaya i-post dito?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boogie and friends   

Back to top Go down

Boogie and friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Host and Entertainment Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum