Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Philam Clubhouse

Go down 
3 posters

Rate this Supplier - Philam Clubhouse
Excellent - beyond expectation
Philam Clubhouse Vote_lcap0%Philam Clubhouse Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rhonavi

Number of posts : 9

Philam Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Philam Clubhouse   Philam Clubhouse Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi Sisses,

I know this is an overly late post yet I still would like to share you how overwhelming Jannine's party was. Her actual birthday was July 31 but we celebrated it August 1 which was a saturday.

We were overwhelmed with the number of kids who joined the party for there were some unexpected kids who came. We were expecting 45 kids only but a total of about 70 came - infants not included. It was good though that I decided to buy a different give away for the boys (as suggested by Beverly (the party host)). Hence, I still ended up having excess strawberry shortcake cups though the tumblers for the boys was all gone!

Venue: Philam Clubhouse - It can accommodate up to 200 guests. The place was fine however the aircon wasn't able to make the venue that cold. Probably this was because (1) it was lunch time and (2) the aircon was kinda old too.

I was glad that the event went well. Hai... I miss that party planning!

Here's my multiply site for the photos: pj777rhona.multiply.com
Back to top Go down
jenomana

Number of posts : 7

Philam Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philam Clubhouse   Philam Clubhouse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm

hi, could you send me the price of the venue, contact # and where is it located. thanks
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Philam Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philam Clubhouse   Philam Clubhouse Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 am

click on the link for the contact info of this venue:

Philam Clubhouse

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Philam Clubhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philam Clubhouse   Philam Clubhouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philam Clubhouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Venue Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com