Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

John Tronco

Go down 

Rate this Supplier - John Tronco
Excellent - beyond expectation
John Tronco Vote_lcap0%John Tronco Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rhonavi

Number of posts : 9

John Tronco Empty
PostSubject: John Tronco   John Tronco Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi Sisses,

I know this is an overly late post yet I still would like to share you how overwhelming Jannine's party was. Her actual birthday was July 31 but we celebrated it August 1 which was a saturday.

We were overwhelmed with the number of kids who joined the party for there were some unexpected kids who came. We were expecting 45 kids only but a total of about 70 came - infants not included. It was good though that I decided to buy a different give away for the boys (as suggested by Beverly (the party host)). Hence, I still ended up having excess strawberry shortcake cups though the tumblers for the boys was all gone!

Photo & Video: John Tronco - This is the 3rd event that they covered (Wedding, Baptism, 1st Birthday). We were always happy with their work though this was the first time that they came late - I mean just in time for the party and we had to skip the preparation photos at home. There was a miscommunication that happened between them and the new secretary. However, even that happened - we'd still recommend and get them for our future events!

I was glad that the event went well. Hai... I miss that party planning!

Here's my multiply site for the photos: pj777rhona.multiply.com
Back to top Go down

John Tronco
Page 1 of 1