Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Baptism Reception on October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjdteodoro

Number of posts : 12

Baptism Reception on October Empty
PostSubject: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi there everyone!

I'm looking for the following:

1. Ballon decorators/decor
2. venue for baptism which coincides with my wifes bday so we're going to have the baptism reception with birthday hehhe
3. Catering services for around 60-80 people

Hope to hear from you guys the soonest

THank you!
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

hi jj... for my baby's baptism, our reception was at dencio's capitol hills. their party area is for 80 people, but if you open the veranda, up to 100. i want to have a closed area kasi, hindi yung haharangan lang nila ng divider... i think the one in tomas morato also has an enclosed area.

the balloons i got from shairish balloons. (supplier directory listed) simple lang, naglagay lang ako ng pacifier at flower hanging balloons. not too "bongga" kasi mostly adults pa ang guest. but since it's your wife's birthday, pwede mo siguro dagdagan ng pillars... Smile

hope this helps... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjdteodoro

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Thanks mommy hazel. very helpful info.

How much was your damage so to speak, I might try to look for a venue that is close new manila since the church will be at the immaculate cathedral. Might check out the DML tent, any thoughts?

Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 pm

for the balloons, just 1,8k. for the food, 32k. we reserved the place for 80 guests only but 110 came so we had additional food... also, we opted not to give out souvenirs.

i think most tent venues have accredited caterers. maybe they have their own set up if you get packages... you might get to save more on that. Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

i've seen DML tent and it should be big enough for your guests. just not sure if they do have a caterer because this venue is actually owned by a school.

you might also want to ask Carmel Church about their parish hall which they also rent out. its just in the new manila area.

Mt Carmel Reception Hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baptism Reception on October   Baptism Reception on October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baptism Reception on October
Page 1 of 1