Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Is it possible?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angel agapay

Number of posts : 8

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 am

Hi! My daughter's 1st birthday will be on Dec. I already have a venue and a caterer. Is it possible ba with 15K I could already have a video and photography, venue decorations (theme: tinkerbell), host/magician/game master, give aways, food carts (ice cream and french fries) plus face painting area? Mukhang impossible with that kind of budget no? What do you think? Question
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:30 pm

hi sis... parang medyo tight ang 15k budget with food carts and everything... here's a rundown of my party this december also. super duper nag tipid na ako nito Razz --

balloons - 6k (6 table centerpieces with mylar, balloon burst, 2 pillars, ceiling decors)
host - 5k (magician, balloon twists, puppet show, games facilitating)
popcorn cart - 3k (100guests)
arce diary ice cream cart - 4,5k (100guests)
face painting - 2,5k (2 painters, 3hrs unlimited)
giveaways & prizes - as of now, 3k budget ko. we'll go to divi. still have no idea how much i'll buy there.

yung photo/video ko will be a gift from a friend so di ko sama sa budget ko... di pa rin kasama yung invitations, birthday outfit and our venue...

what i did was to really search the net for a good supplier that offered the best packages that's within my budget. try inquiring from the suppliers in our directory...

hope this helps... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm

honestly... it is, ONLY IF, you'll have someone to sponsor other items...
Back to top Go down
angel agapay

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 am

mommyhazel wrote:
hi sis... parang medyo tight ang 15k budget with food carts and everything... here's a rundown of my party this december also. super duper nag tipid na ako nito Razz --

balloons - 6k (6 table centerpieces with mylar, balloon burst, 2 pillars, ceiling decors)
host - 5k (magician, balloon twists, puppet show, games facilitating)
popcorn cart - 3k (100guests)
arce diary ice cream cart - 4,5k (100guests)
face painting - 2,5k (2 painters, 3hrs unlimited)
giveaways & prizes - as of now, 3k budget ko. we'll go to divi. still have no idea how much i'll buy there.

yung photo/video ko will be a gift from a friend so di ko sama sa budget ko... di pa rin kasama yung invitations, birthday outfit and our venue...

what i did was to really search the net for a good supplier that offered the best packages that's within my budget. try inquiring from the suppliers in our directory...

hope this helps... Very Happy
Thanks a lot mommyhazel for your suggestion, point well taken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel agapay

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 am

dynamicimpactevents wrote:
honestly... it is, ONLY IF, you'll have someone to sponsor other items...
Actually, my sister already pledge with the food cart, I'm still waiting for my brother's voluntarily pledge Razz
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

have fun planning your party mommy angel!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 am

hmmm...

in my opinion only, i think this will be very hard to budget. a good host alone is at a minimum of P5,000 (i think), and photo/video coverage would be the same. you definitely need a lot of sponsors to cover most of the items you would need for the party. good luck.

happy planning!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel agapay

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:07 pm

mommie-p wrote:
hmmm...

in my opinion only, i think this will be very hard to budget. a good host alone is at a minimum of P5,000 (i think), and photo/video coverage would be the same. you definitely need a lot of sponsors to cover most of the items you would need for the party. good luck.

happy planning!

Very Happy
Thanks for the idea mommie! Sige I will ask for the sponsorship of my 2 siblings besides my daughter is their only pamangkin pa lang naman. Very Happy Hope this will work. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it possible?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?!   Is it possible?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com