Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon

Go down 

Are you going to this event with your kids?
Yes
Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Vote_lcap0%Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Vote_lcap0%Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Empty
PostSubject: Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon   Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

InterContinental Manila will make things easy and so much fun for you and your family on Easter Sunday, April 4, 2010. Holy Mass will be celebrated at the hotel at 9 AM. From 9:30 AM to 3 PM the Easter Fun in Wonderland party unreels at the Grand Ballroom. Priced at P880 net per person, you will get to enjoy a sumptuous brunch buffet in an enchanted forest setting designed by Ferdie “Pido” Villanueva. See the latest in children’s fashion as presented by Cinderella Kids and Osh Kosh B’Gosh. Pose for photos with Fun Ranch mascots. Be entertained with a magic show, a story telling session, arts and crafts activities like face painting and Color Me Mine, Timezone game machines and parlor games in addition to the traditional Easter egg hunt. You can also swim in the outdoor pools (There is a separate pool for kids.) from 3 PM to 5 PM.

Kids and their parents are encouraged to come in Easter costumes as special prizes will be awarded to the best Easter costume. Sure to add more thrills and excitement is a raffle of prizes such as 3-day, 2-night stays at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong and InterContinental Bangkok among others. Tickets may be purchased in advance at the Concierge Desk of the hotel. Event sponsors are Alveo Land, Cinderella Kids, Osh Kosh B’Gosh, Hershey’s, Timezone, Color Me Mine, Ambience by Pido, Tutoring Club, Toy Kingdom, Fun Ranch, Culinary Exchange, San Miguel Food Service, Summit Media, Nestle Ice Cream, Jellyace, Magnolia Choco Magic, Coca Cola, Sipahh and Intermed.

Contact them for details: InterContinental Manila
Back to top Go down

Fun-Tastic Easter Party at the Intercon
Page 1 of 1