Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

new mommy member

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anya

Number of posts : 1

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

hello everyone..just registered.. i was so happy to have found a place where i could share and learn new things especially about party preps from mom's like me..I am currently planning for my daughter's 2nd birthday and this time around i would like to do more research before proceeding..we had a blast on sophie's 1st birthday but it really cost us a lot. And now for her 2nd birthday we are working on a budget, but without sacrificing the fun, quality and happiness for my daughter..hope you guys could help me.
Back to top Go down
Bardi&Pogs

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi! I joined on Feb 24 pa, but I don't remember introducing myself to the forum, so here goes Smile
I'm a Mom of 4 boys - 11, 6 and almost 5 months old twins. I'm a full-time careermom, and a full-time wife :-)
Planning my twin's dedication by end of May - already chose a venue: Mom & Tina's in Perea st., cor Dela Rosa St. Makati... The owners are family friends... Not only that, the place, food and ambiance are ALL A+, very affordable at that.
After that event, on to preparing for our twin's 1st birthday... So I'm here to look for ideas, suppliers and all that. I *might* get a party planner, but I'm a hands on Mom and have also done events planning myself (corporate). We'll see how it goes Smile
Glad to have a site like this in PH!
Back to top Go down
theconceptqueen

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:00 am

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here.I'm a Mom to 2 girls.I am a Party Planner/Decorator and I'm glad to be on board to help you Mommies with your party preparations.You will find unique,very creative and beautiful items in my site.
Tell me your queries...

I'm ready to help,
Drop me a line or two,Ill be glad to hear from you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muthergooze20

Number of posts : 2

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi everyone! Registered just now. Im a mom with a 5-month old daughter. As early as now i am starting to think/prepare for her first birthday on november. I'm very gald to have found this forum kasi it will be very helpful. im just starting to browse the fora, and im really enjoying it. hope i can find help with mommies and suppliers here and share my thoughts as well. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 am

welcome to the forum muthergooze. nice name too Laughing

hope we can all help you with your party planning.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new mommy member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mommy member   new mommy member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mommy member
Page 1 of 1