Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Inquiry with a box of fun

Go down 
5 posters

Rate this Supplier - A Box of Fun
Excellent - beyond expectation
Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_lcap0%Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_lcap100%Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_lcap0%Inquiry with a box of fun Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
cathzip

Number of posts : 3

Inquiry with a box of fun Empty
PostSubject: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 am

months ago i inquired with a box of fun re the backdrop.. they are so busy hindi ka nila maasikaso..finally meron na quotation but course i have a budget na sinusunod.. and guess what? i keep on following up the new quotations.. lagi nalang sagot na send na and hindi ko pa ba narereceive? and eto na ang final... Ms Laine told me: " you can look for another supplier naman " and yes i told her im looking for another rin but i want to see their quotation.. she told me they are busy and then... she put down the phone.. is this a professional party balloon shop??

any comment?? may masama ba to follow up? 1 week na halos everyday follow up ako... sabagay hindi lang naman sila ang partyshop.. mura kasi promo niya..

Guys, wag padadala sa nice promos... =)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm

sometimes planning a party is really stressful. one good thing is planning ahead. and if you have a lot of time, get quotations from a number of suppliers so that you can compare quotes and get the best...not necessarily the cheapest.

i suggest you go through the Supplier's Directory and email the suppliers that sounds familiar or have good feedback.

i hope you find the suppliers that fit your budget. good luck and happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 pm

contact info for this supplier:

A Box of Fun Party Services
Back to top Go down
zabethtan

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

thank you Neutral
Back to top Go down
magic

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:30 pm

i think hindi naman dapat binababaan ng phone ang isang potential client. even if they are busy, iba na kasi kapag phone interaction. ako when ever nakakalimutan ko mag reply sa client, i always say sorry in return.
Back to top Go down
GiggleBellies

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm

I got their services this year. Ok naman kausap si Ms. Lalaine Martinez, A Box of FUN party services... I was really impressed with their Backdrop as well as with their Balloon decors.
I mentioned to her about this issue and she said ganun daw talaga globeline nila, lagi naka cut-off ang line. same with what happened to us while i was inquiring. napuputol din yung conversation namin. But in fairness, we are happy with their services. very Nice !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry with a box of fun   Inquiry with a box of fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquiry with a box of fun
Page 1 of 1