Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party

Go down 
+3
mommie-p
glenzy
ellebernados
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ellebernados

Number of posts : 1

affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Empty
PostSubject: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

hi please help me suggest an affordable venue for the 7th bday party of my son , that can accomodate 80-100pax. dito sa may bandang pasay, manila, or makati. I live in pasay city. just checking the forum, grabe ang mahal naman pala ng mga venue rental ngayon. Any suggestion for restaurants that has an affordable package?
Back to top Go down
glenzy

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

HI THERE. PLS SUGGEST A PARTY VENUE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WILL TURN 2 THIS OCT. 31, 2010. 80-100 PERSONS LANG. SANA IN CALOOCAN OR Q.C AREA. POSSIBLE KUNG POOL PARTY. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

hi ellebernados.

how about max or aristocrat? there's the most common restaurants. i also attended a buffet reception at Marina restaurant at the CCP area, right in front of World Trade Center. the food was okay, but i'm not sure the number of heads it can accomodate.

hi glenzy.

i'm not familiar with venues in caloocan, but if you want a pool party in quezon city, you might want to inquire from Clubhouses

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
csf_6579

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 pm

My son bday is on nov.2010..Can any one experience party at The Creamery?What is the difference from jollibee,maxs restaurant?Please send me details pls...
Back to top Go down
glenzy

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:11 am

hi there again..pls help find a sponsor for belle view clubhouse in grace park , caloocan. kelangan daw kc may sponsor or in a clubhouse inside UE subd. thanks. for my daughter's 2nd bday
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm

hi glenzy.

you might want to contact the party planners to ask for her in sponsorship. usually when you get their services you can also request their assistance on the venue.

find a party planner here:

Party Planner

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 pm

hi ellebernados..try museo pambata, roxas boulevard beside us embassy nice venue and very accessible!
Back to top Go down
mamita

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

may restaurant sa loob ng manila ocean park na may party packages. baka may kasama na rin na ticket sa park.
Back to top Go down
joyjoy

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: corinthian gardens   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm

hi! is there anyone who can help me find a sponsor in corinthian gardens? i want to rent the clubhouse for my son's bday..
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 am

try to check with party planners for sponsorship. they usually have contacts at the different event venues.

find their contact info here:

Party Planners

happy planning!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party   affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

affordable birthday venue/restaurants kiddy party
Page 1 of 1