Share | 

Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yesha

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:18 pm

HI! Good day!

Any body knows were I can check for schedules of seminar/training for balloon decors and other party needs?

My son is celebrating his 1st bday on November pa naman, but I want to check out other options for party event..kung san pwede maka mura kami...my husband naman is very talented and artistics

thanks
Back to top Go down
mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:49 pm

check out Lollipop Safety Balloon Center. may number sila sa suppliers directory under decor. i know they have seminars on balloon decor. i was thinking of doing it also for my daughter's party before, pero wala akong artistic talent Very Happy

mas makakamura ka nga if you do your own decor. puwede na din na additional entertainment if you learn balloon sculpting.
Back to top Go down
yesha

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 am

HI! thanks for the suggestion...I already bought some balloons at divisoria last week, were trying to make centerpieces...kaka hooked nga to!hehhehehe..again thanks
Back to top Go down
mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 pm

for more DIY tips:
http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/very-important-party-vip-tips-f6/diy-party-t82.htm
Back to top Go down
janecaoneri

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:50 am

am having a Backyardigans party next weekend for my two-year old Stella. The Nick Jr. Printable website was my savior! you should try throwing a party based on a Nick character! you'll be amazed how their website is so party-friendly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar   

Back to top Go down

Balloon Decor and Party needs seminar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Chatterbox-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com