Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Jollibee

Go down 
+5
anamarie726
mommie-p
owie_29
engycnex
mami
9 posters

Rate this Supplier - Jollibee
Excellent - beyond expectation
Jollibee Vote_lcap0%Jollibee Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
Jollibee Vote_lcap80%Jollibee Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Jollibee Vote_lcap20%Jollibee Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:12 pm

like any mom, i just want to have the best party for my baby. so, when it was time to prepare for my daughter's 1st birthday, i wanted to have a party na alam ko she will like, kahit 1 year old pa lang siya. kasi sabi nila ang nag-eenjoy lang naman sa 1st birthday iyong matatanda. her favorite then was jollibee, so i knew that it had to be held at jollibee. we looked around for the most spacious, the biggest parking, the most accessible, and we chose the ortigas branch.

this was 2 years ago, so this is just based on what i can remember. the staff was very accomodating with what we wanted. siyempre kasama na sa venue ang food, cake, lootbag and entertainment. everyone loves jollibee spaghetti and chicken naman, and makikita mo na masaya ang kids. there was a party host, pero napansin ko lang hindi nagbabago ang games nila, kasi nakapag-attend na ako ng jollibee party even before. and ang ayaw ko lang, ang lakas ng sound system kasi enclosed space, so medyo nakakabingi. the most exciting part was when jollibee arrived, and lahat ng mga bata excited, lalo na ang baby ko.

ang mahirap lang sa ortigas branch is parking. at kapag traffic sa greenhills, maraming late ang dating. pero, in total happy ang buong family sa jollibee, even baby. kaya thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
engycnex

Number of posts : 5

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:04 pm

hello. when it comes to jollibee branch (if you're at south area), i suggest the new branch near Ford, Madrigal Alabang the place is clean and class ang pagkaka-set-up (downstairs). i think they have 2 function rooms w/c can accomodate a small group of guests. yes mami, yun din napansin ko, di nagbabago games nila but for those who will have their parties with them, maybe they can have new games based on your suggestions. they have big parking space. flower
Back to top Go down
owie_29

Number of posts : 3

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 am

nag ho-hold po b cla ng party sa madrigal alabang?meron na po bang nkapag try dito?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:59 pm

we had my daughter's party at Jollibee, Fort Bonifacio. the one at the corner in front of Ford showroom and St. Lukes and beside Shell station.

the party room is fairly new and very clean and spacious for the amount of guests that arrived. i've seen crowded jollibee parties where there is not much space for the host to hold games. the room we got was the hetty room that was good for 70 to 100 guests.

their host/entertainment was really good. they even had a dance number before they started and my daughter was just staring in awe right in front of them. i don't think other branches offer this dance routine and it was nice.

we got the face painter they recommended. and for P2,500 we got both face painting and balloon twisting. not bad since with most suppliers, this price is only for face painting alone. i didn't get to try it though since i was busy with my daughter, but i saw their work and it was good.

i only ordered the 30 balloons that came with the package but when we arrived at the venue, there were some balloon chandeliers hanging. i'm not sure if it was used by the previous party or to be used for the next one, but it was nice to have the additional balloons for our party.

the 20 assorted game prizes was also enough for the games we had. and since there wasn't much kids, the host had games for the adults also. i'm not sure if its still their usual games, but both kids and adults enjoyed.

the highlight of the party was, of course, Jollibee the mascot. the kids went wild and surrounded him when he arrived. there was a dance number and more photo ops, specially for the birthday celebrant.

the only thing that went wrong during the party, was with the food. there were a lot of guests that did not come, so there were a lot of food waiting outside, and no service crew informed me about it. of course, i was busy with my daughter watching the program so i wasn't aware of this. also, they informed my adult guests that the fries were just for the kids so the adults weren't served any, when in the contract we ordered fries for everyone. in the end we had guests bring home the leftover food, but we had to leave more than 20 cups of drinks and swirly bitz to their crew. my guests were saying that if they only knew, they would have gotten double the serving of fries and drinks during the party.

also, they asked me to just come back for the free gift certificate at Toys R Us since they ran out. (there's a free gift certificate if you reach a certain amount. but you need to make sure you ask for it, because they didn't inform me at all, unless i asked).

all in all, i was happy with having the party at Jollibee. it was a little stress free since they provided everything for the party. my daughter was so happy too and that's all that matters.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anamarie726

Number of posts : 1

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:59 pm

hello, thank you for ur feedback, i will be having a party pa lang on dec7 in jollibee-olongapo, it's my son's 1st bday, but there are things I didn't get from them para maiba, i ordered a personalized lootbox for the kids and party favors (ice cream towel) for the adults, i wanted to have a candy buffet (but still seeking for their permission) and balloon decor. I'm planning to get a face painter too. I'm choosing between mcdo and jollibee, but survey says "jollibbee!" hai naku they are so entice with the mascot kasi! I hope everything will turn out so well just like u guys..
Back to top Go down
aceballoonlab

aceballoonlab

Number of posts : 6

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:11 pm

what is childhood without a Jollibee party? Every kid seem to love Jollibee. Being a witness of many Jollibee parties, I strongly suggest not to order French Fries. Their Fries is good but not when you are talking about 50 orders or more in 1 flash; it saggs and they have not addressed this problem yet.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 pm

hi anamarie. believe me no matter what happens at the party, when the jollibee mascot arrives and the kids go wild and smile at him, you know it was a good decision to have the party at jollibee. oh yes, they also forgot to give us the thank you cards. so make sure you ask for the items you paid for, or else its a waste of your money.

your right aceballoonlab. the fries do get soggy when it waits outside for long. and considering it wasn't served to all our guests, it waited even longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 pm

related feedback on this supplier:

Jollibee - Party Food Rating
Back to top Go down
mommyaya

Number of posts : 2

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am

hello mommies. i want to vote sana pero wala sa choices ang gusto or reason ko. jollibee is fun BUT what i dont like about their parties are:

- music is too loud. parang hindi mga bata with little ears ang guests nila kung magpatugtog sila. samahan mo pa ng matinis na boses ng party host. hindi nila naiisip yun. i dont know why they do that but i think they dont consider my point.

- ilang jollibee parties na rin ang napupuntahan ko at kadalasan ang mga hosts ang staff na naka assign sa party ay mga masusungit at nag tataray. wala silang charisma sa guests nila. like recently sa greenmeadows branch yung party host mismo, during the distribution ng food sya ang nag serve sa table namin. imbes na sabihin nya "could you pls get one" with a smile..." ang sinabi nya "just get one" tapos blangko yung muka na walang kahit konting bakas ng courtesy. parang hindi tama diba?

well, this can happen kahit saang venue pa yan, i just want to share with you my own experience with jollibee
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 pm

contact info for this venue:

Jollibee
Back to top Go down
babyeyak

Number of posts : 4

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: jolibee 2   Jollibee Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

my mother-in-law decide where we should celebrate my son 2nd birthday. well all time favorite of kids, jollibee. we are having hard times because 1 month before the birthday we haven't reserve yet. the closest branch to us is jollibee The Fort unfortunately the date we want is already full. so we end up in shangri-la branch.. sobrang aga naman 9:00 am ang start. some of my relatives is from province.. so december 18 sat, well actual bday of my son is 17. we started late 10:00 am. i know my son loves jollibee its not his first time na makita si jolibee naka mascott but when he saw it he really scared. the whole party he is not in the mood.. and when we got home my tita said.. ndi maganda mag party sa shangrila mas maganda sa the fort.. mas entertaining daw, agreed with my cousin kasi na pansin nya ung mga sounds n nai play nila ndi daw updated mga luma unlike sa the fort..and once lang sumayaw si jollibee.. and also my other cousins comment about jollibee mascot "mabaho daw si jollibee" javascript:emoticonp('Laughing') she compared it in jollibee starmall mandaluyong kasi naliligo daw sa pabango si jollibee dun.. well that's their opinion maybe next time when we will plan for a party we will reserve it 2 months before or more so we can choose the date and time we want Laughing

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jollibee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jollibee   Jollibee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jollibee
Page 1 of 1