Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Jen Belen

Go down 

Rate this Supplier - Jen Belen
Excellent - beyond expectation
Jen Belen Vote_lcap0%Jen Belen Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
drpeewee

Number of posts : 10

Jen Belen Empty
PostSubject: Jen Belen   Jen Belen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm

I just like to commend the host at my daughter's party last December 5, 2010: Ms Jen Belen.

If there's one word to describe her: it's ENERGETIC! From the time I inquired from her through email and texts, she was accommodating and very organized, I have nothing but praises for my host. She was great at my daughter's party. The minute she stepped on the stage, she had good command and attention to my guests... both kids and adults love her! She speaks good english and was very decent. Her package rate as host dressed in a character costume, with game facilitation, balloon twisting, magic tricks and a touch of stage musical entertainment was so worth it! She did make the party fun and moving at the right pace.

I wasn't able to watch the whole show (nor did my daughter as she fell asleep) but judging from the facial expressions of my guests, they all enjoyed Ms Jen Belen's performance. They all stayed until my host finished the 3 hour duration of the show. I had guests who applauded and congratulated her. Never a dull moment with her as the host!

Rating: Excellent - beyond expectations!
Back to top Go down

Jen Belen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Host and Entertainment Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com