Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Janina's Dora Kiddie Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drpeewee

Number of posts : 10

Janina's Dora Kiddie Party Empty
PostSubject: Janina's Dora Kiddie Party   Janina's Dora Kiddie Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Date: December 5, 2010
Time: 11am-2pm
Venue: Shakeys E Rodriguez Ave

Just want to share with you my party suppliers who all made my daughter's 3rd birthday party memorable! I just hope this would help mommies in planning for their kids future parties!

4 - PERFECT! Awesome! Love it very much!
3 - Good Job!!!
2 - It's ok. But it could have been better.
1 - I'm not going to get them again.

Venue: Shakeys E Rodriguez
Peso Power: free venue rental
Rating: 3

I got their Main Dining Hall for initially 100 pax, but then during the party, the guests ballooned to 134! Jen is the name of the girl I talked with at Shakeys. She was good. She coordinated with my host as to the time when the food should be served. The staffs were visible. They were assisting the guests at the buffet table. Overall, I am happy with the service of Shakeys E Rodriguez.

Food: Monster Meal Deal x 10
Peso Power: almost 20k

I am glad that Shakeys have packages such as Monster Meal Deal. It is the perfect meal set for large groups such as Birthday Parties.

The set contains crisp brick-oven baked Manager’s Choice and large Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza, paired with two pasta dishes: the Classic Spaghetti and Carbonara Supreme Platter. On top of all that, an awesome twosome Chick ‘N Chips Party Pack served with 3 pitchers of ice cold Coke. But during the party, I have ordered 10 packages of Monster Meal Deal, with 60 glasses each of coke and iced tea, presented in a buffet style.

Venue Decor: JD Partyshop
Peso Power: 3.8k
Site: [edited by admin] (contact person: Jesslyn)

I have learned about them from Smart Parenting Forum. Since balloon set up wasn't really a big priority, I just settled for something cheap and affordable. Ms Jesslyn was easy to transact with. I had no problems coordinating with her, just a few exchanges of emails and a 1k deposit at her BDO account. I got entrance and cake arches. 50 pcs ceiling balloons, 50 pcs balloon on sticks, 2 pillars and 1 big balloon burst with 15 small balloon inside. I gave them a 9/10 because they came in a little late.

Cake: The Pastry Chef
Peso Power: P2900
Rating: 4
Site: [edited by admin]

Again, I have to thank mommies at Smart Parenting Forum for this referral. I was really keen on finding the right cake supplier, who wouldn't charge so high yet who could give me the cake that I want. I have already a cake layout made by a friend, and I was looking for possible suppliers when I heard about Ms Jenny of The Pastry Chef. The cake was 2 layered, chocolate moist, BOTH LAYERS EDIBLE, 12x5 and 9x5 with a Dora stuffed toy on top. Cake was yummy and not too sweet. Just the way I like it. I was surprised that she personally delivers the cake, all the way from Bulacan, she only charged me P2900 with delivery fee. And have I mentioned that she's pretty too?

Host: JEN BELEN, The Party Host
Peso Power: 7k
Ratings: 4

If you are looking for a great children's host, Ms Jen Belen is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

She has great Interpersonal Skills, because she can deal both with kids and adults. With terrific Communication Skills, because she can give instructions effectively. With Leadership skills, because she can lead everybody throughout the party and with Organizational skills, because she can make the party fun and moving at the right pace.

This is the Kiddie Package I got for 3 hours: Character hosting dressed in a party themed costume (in my case, Dora outfit) with 2 hosts' assistants, hosting and games facilitation, interactive musical balloon twisting, magic tricks, touch of stage music and educational entertainment with complete sound system.

She had been so great with my guests! Very Awesome and Energetic, never a dull moment during the program! Thank you very very much!!!

Photo Coverage: RocketPhotography
Peso Power: Free

Yup, you read it right. I got their service for free. Last October, I was one of the lucky 5 clients who were given free kiddie photo coverage for free during their Launch Pad Promo. I am thankful for the wife of Ramon (the main photography) who is a GTalker named MommyD, who posted about their promo at their site. I got interested and thus availed of their services right away. Ramon was very easy to deal with. Just a few SMS , one call, and 2 emails were done. He and one more photographer were at the venue early, since they came from Paranaque City. They were taking pictures continuously. I got the final output 8 days after the party. I am very satisfied with their shots.

Video Coverage: ThorProductionKids
Rate: 4

Need I say more? It's been proven already -- from Janina's 1st party at Prestige, and 2nd party at Jollibee, to her present party at Shakeys -- I only have one word for this couple of Thor and Carmela: AMAZING!!! I am forever grateful that they have been there with us for the past 3 years. Despite their full loaded schedule, they still managed to accommodate my request. Thumbs up to them!

Lootbags: Toysalon by Carmela Fe
Peso Power: 2.5k

My guests just love the design of the Lootbags. I didn't have it customised, that's why the lootbags have assorted designs. I just asked Ms Sheila intially 40 pcs both dora and diego bags, but 2 days before the party, i asked her again for another 10 pcs. She was ok to deal with, considering she was on her 9th month of pregnancy!

Giveaways/Prizes: Divilandia, ToyExpress, Handicrafts, Atbp.
Peso Power: 4k plus
Ratings: 3

Assorted toys were bought from Divilandia and Toyexpress. I guess the prizes were more than a hundred! For sure, the kids really enjoyed their take home prizes! And special thanks also to Ms Grace Anonuevo of Handicrafts! Her items were handed as prizes for the balloon burst.

Guestbook: ThorproductionKids
Peso Power: 1k for printing

I salute Ms Carmela and her layout artist for the very very nice guestbook! I cannot stop raving about it! All my guests were asking where I had it made. Very bright colors indeed! Fit for a little girl!

Invitations/Ref Magnets/Tarpaulin Layouts: Mr Ronald Balane
Peso Power: free

Ref Magnets: ordered from Lil' Whiskers at multiply. It took them 10 days before they were able to send me back the magnets. Not bad...

Food Cart: Nestle Ice Cream Freezer Box with vendor
Peso Power: P1550
Ratings: 3
Email:[edited by admin]

Ordering online from Nestle Ice Cream was easy and hassle free. Within 3 working days, I was able to finalize with them. They have different packages, but you may choose to customise according to your preference.It came out cheaper than the ice cream being served by Shakeys. Manong Vendor came in early to the venue.All my orders were correct. It was a sure big hit with the guests while waiting for the foods to be served. Glad I did order from Nestle!

Side Entertainment: ArtNFaces
Peso Power: 1.5k

Again, I have availed the services of Ms Liby. But this time since I was on a budget, I just got her Face Painting service during the promo period. Got their unlimited face painting for 2 hours. It was a sure hit with the guests!

Dora Costume: Online shop called Party City. Bought in by Tita Vicky Ramones.
Peso Power: Free

Tita Vicky volunteered to buy it online for me, then sent it through courier. It contains the pink shirt and orange shorts, dora wig, shoe covers, and backpack! I just love how Janina looked so like Dora! Too bad though, she had to remove the wig sooner or later.

Whew!!! So there... I guess that covers everything! I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and perhaps it helped you in someway in planning for a party. Overall, I could say that the party turned out great! Thanks to all my guests who came... I really wish you all enjoyed the party.

Kudos to all my suppliers. From the balloons, cake, ice cream, face painting, and to the staff and host of the party, HATS OFF to all of you! You really made one mom and daughter soooo haaaapppppyyyyy!!!!!!

As always, thanks to the forums Girl Talkers and Smart Parenting! I got all the ideas from them! Until next party!!!

Here's the link to the pictures of the party:
http://drpeewee.multiply.com/photos/album/136/Janinas_3rd_Birthday_Official_Photos

Here;s the link to the pictures of the lootbags/giveaways/prizes:
http://drpeewee.multiply.com/photos/album/129/Janinas_3rd_Birthday_Party_Preps

Here's the link to the pictures of the guestbook:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1371004657&aid=2077852

Back to top Go down
handicrafts.atbp

Number of posts : 2

Janina's Dora Kiddie Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janina's Dora Kiddie Party   Janina's Dora Kiddie Party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks Dra.!
Back to top Go down

Janina's Dora Kiddie Party
Page 1 of 1