Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

RocketPhotography

Go down 

Rate this Supplier - RocketPhotography
Excellent - beyond expectation
RocketPhotography Vote_lcap0%RocketPhotography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
 0% [ 0 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
drpeewee

Number of posts : 10

RocketPhotography Empty
PostSubject: RocketPhotography   RocketPhotography Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Photo Coverage: RocketPhotography
Peso Power: Free
Ratings: 4
Site: [edited by admin]

Yup, you read it right. I got their service for free. Last October, I was one of the lucky 5 clients who were given free kiddie photo coverage for free during their Launch Pad Promo. I am thankful for the wife of Ramon (the main photography) who is a GTalker named MommyD, who posted about their promo at their site. I got interested and thus availed of their services right away. Ramon was very easy to deal with. Just a few SMS , one call, and 2 emails were done. He and one more photographer were at the venue early, since they came from Paranaque City. They were taking pictures continuously. I got the final output 8 days after the party. I am very satisfied with their shots.

Video Coverage: ThorProductionKids
Rate: 4
Site: [edited by admin]

Need I say more? It's been proven already -- from Janina's 1st party at Prestige, and 2nd party at Jollibee, to her present party at Shakeys -- I only have one word for this couple of Thor and Carmela: AMAZING!!! I am forever grateful that they have been there with us for the past 3 years. Despite their full loaded schedule, they still managed to accommodate my request. Thumbs up to them!
Back to top Go down

RocketPhotography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Photographer/Videographer Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com