Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iya'smom

Number of posts : 3

jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Empty
PostSubject: jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?   jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

can anybody please help me decide which branch should i held my baby's party? ngpareserve na ako with both branches.. nalilito lng ako.. confused ako kase mas gusto ko ang itsura ng jollibee sa regalado mas spacious at bago than jobi @welcome.. but then ung sa welcome nag ooffer cla ng gift sa celebrant kapag nkareach ka ng certain amount sa food purchase.. for 15k they give ung toy laptop which i find really cute.. sayang din kse.. help naman guys.. bka kase nkaexperience n kayo ng party with either branches.. NEED INPUTS.. THANX MUCH!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?   jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

hi mommy.

welcome to the forum.

usually when looking for a venue one of the priorities is convenience specially for the guests. regalado is in fairview, right? and welcome rotonda is in espana, so its a little far from each other. you might want to decide based on location and convenience. but if location is not a problem with the guests, i would pick out the newer and nicer branch. although you should also consider that sometimes with new branches the staff isn't that well coordinated yet. so you might want to ask how long they've been open and how many parties they've had. the more experience the staff has had with parties, the nicer your party might come out to.

good luck and happy planning!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iya'smom

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?   jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 pm

thanx for the tips mommy-p.. actually the regalado branch has been open for about 10 yrs or so.. i live near the area too.. so i think im about to pick regalado.. i just considered welcome branch because not all our guests are coming from fairview so i thought it would be more convenient for them.. tapos nasilaw pa ako sa freebies.. hehe.. but then sabi ng friend ko sobrang limited ng parking sa welcome.. so there.. hehe.. thanx tlga.. excited na!
Back to top Go down
firecrash

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?   jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi mommie,

do you know how much do a typical party from Jbee cost? is it fixed? or they count per person? THanks

Vince,
wadelive.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?   jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jollibee party-- fairview regalado or welcome rotonda?
Page 1 of 1