Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camillekatebriones

Number of posts : 1

FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY Empty
PostSubject: FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY   FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm

[/b]

Hi I'm starting to plan My Li'l Boy's First Birthday in April 2012. I'm not sure yet of where, probably somewhere in Quezon City, of course I want it to be special, not just any ordinary birthday... I'm not sure yet of the restaurant/fastfood chain, but I want something with 'THE CARS' Theme for him. Especially the CAKE!!! hehehe My husband and I would appreciate all the help and suggestions you can provide. Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
ibaby photography

Number of posts : 3

FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY   FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am

hi mommy camille! iBaby Photography would like to offer their service for your son's first birthday. Smile

iBaby Photography specializes in creating the perfect setting and look just right for maternity, newborn, baby and family modern portraiture. Making memories of precious little ones and their families. We pride ourselves with our customized session in your homes or at a particular venue of preference. We let you put your story into pictures at your convenience. With iBaby, there’s always a way to capture the moment and make memories…

Contact Number: 0922-8783090, 0917-5152884
Back to top Go down

FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MY LI'L BABY BOY
Page 1 of 1