Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Dynamic Impact

Go down 
3 posters

Rate this Supplier - Dynamic Impact
Excellent - beyond expectation
Dynamic Impact Vote_lcap0%Dynamic Impact Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good - worth the money
Dynamic Impact Vote_lcap100%Dynamic Impact Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Dynamic Impact Vote_lcap0%Dynamic Impact Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

Dynamic Impact Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Impact   Dynamic Impact Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:46 pm

We got the host/magician from Dynamic Impact (feedback on the magician in my other post) on my daughter's 1st birthday. But we also got the face painter from them.

The face painter was really good and worked really fast. I saw his work on some of the kids and he is very artistic. I just forgot to get his name. Just ask Emie about him.

What I love about Dynamic Impact is that they add a personal touch to their service. They are easy to contact and they give feedback when you need something. Both Emie and Chris are very nice and I look forward to getting their services again.
Back to top Go down
mamita

Number of posts : 5

Dynamic Impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Impact   Dynamic Impact Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 pm

si emie ang pinakamadaling kausap at tanungin pagdating sa kiddie party. kahit na hindi ka niya client, magbibigay siya ng free advice. super bait and laging available sa mga tanong. kahit anong kailangan niyo para sa party meron sila at mura pa.
Back to top Go down
zabethtan

Number of posts : 20

Dynamic Impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Impact   Dynamic Impact Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 pm

cute... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamic Impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Impact   Dynamic Impact Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Impact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Party Chika :: Supplier Feedback :: Party Planner Rating-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com