Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

budget for baptism

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:31 pm

hi guys!!! my son's baptism will be on may 11th. i think medjo overblown na ang budget namin. although we are not the ones who are spending for it (my parents are coz my son is their first apo) nakakhiya naman kasi... sa food pa lang around 95t na kme for 150 guests. are we still in the green? me and my hubby are worrying about his 1st bday party of the money will spend for the party.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: Re: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:12 pm

^wow parang pang birthday na yan sis hehehe, restaurant ba yan o club house plus food,o hotel?...for me medyo pambirthday na yung budget mo....how much more pag birthday na ni baby....?
Back to top Go down
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: Re: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

if you have the budget, why not, di ba? anyway, first apo naman. ganyan talaga ang mga lolo at lola, minsan mas excited pa sila. as long as your happy and the party is a success, just look at the happy memories that you will create for your whole family.

b3b3 is right, sa first birthday, baka double pa ang budget mo.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: Re: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 pm

thanks guys for the feedback. i have lots of relatives kasi thats why umabot ng 150 (and still growing) ang guest list namin. our caterer is VS&F with add-ons roast beef (request ng mom ko) and food cart na sorbetes. it will be held at our village clubhouse. me and my husband are thinking not to have a party on his 1st party BUT travel nalang with him. We're thinking of bringing him sa disneyland. same gastos din kc if we spend it on a party.
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: Re: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:49 pm

nice idea on the disneyland trip. by the time your son is 1yr old he should be able to recognize mickey mouse already. he'll surely enjoy spending time with his favorite characters than with strangers at his own party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

budget for baptism Empty
PostSubject: Re: budget for baptism   budget for baptism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

budget for baptism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com