Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Birthday Party Programs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

Birthday Party Programs Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm

my daughter's 2nd birthday is on june 14 na...i really want to have a simple birthday party for her sa house lang wih relatives and close friends...simple lang talaga yung party and tight talaga yung budget....baka i cant afford na rin to hire a host and baka kami kami na lang ang magpagames...kaso wala ako idea on how to start the party program and mga activity/games na hindi mabobored ang mga guest?any suggestions?lay-out ng programs?i really need your help...thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:52 am

since its only a small party with relatives and close friends, i don't think you need to worry about the adults because they will just be busy chatting away and updating each other with what's new. as for the kid's games, maybe you could still use the same games from your daughter's 1st birthday. the usual games are still a big hit: bring me, sticker under seat, eating contest, dance spelling. of course, it also depends on your theme.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 am

^thanks pooh bear...i'll focus more on kids activity/games na lang...kaso ask ko na lang din pagtapos ng games, eating time na, after ng eating time ano pwede ko i next na activity games ulit? ano pa ba pwede pa games after kumain?o pwede din ako mag pa candle blowing na tapos pinata/balloon burst tapos give na lootbag.then end na ng party?
please keep on posting suggestions/ideas thanks...
Back to top Go down
mommyangel

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:42 pm

hi to all the moms. i would be needing your help since i am not good organizing parties and them my family and relatives expect to have a special kiddie party for my son who will turn seven on February next year. He really looks forward to it and would like the party theme to be Pokemon instead of the Disney's Cars which would I think would be easier to think about. Hayyy, I just don't know where to start. I think I would like to have a good host and where can I find items like Pokemon, Transformers, Bakugan and other anime
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:26 pm

this may be able to help you -> http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/let-s-plan-f27/how-to-plan-a-kiddie-party-on-your-own-t189.htm#765

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:18 pm

the link in the previous post has been moved to this link:

http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/very-important-party-vip-tips-f6/planning-a-kiddie-party-on-your-own-t168-0-vr.htm

please refer to this link instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party Programs   Birthday Party Programs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Party Programs
Page 1 of 1