Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,

Go down 
+4
b3b3
mummy
Dynamic Range
yurioink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yurioink

Number of posts : 5

help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Empty
PostSubject: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 pm

yah hi everyone,, i don't know catering service na mura and affordable mga 60-80 persons and vistors gush huge family kc both sides ng mom and dad ko, and i dont know where to rent tables and chairs i dont even have a venue yet? gush i live at muntinlpa. pero ok din kung around manda and issugest nio kc parati din naman kmi nandun hope to hear from you soon
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Range

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 pm

For mandaluyong/sanjuan/ortigas area, there's Palladium, 8 Wack-Wack Condo, Villages sa GH, Alexandra, Tektite, etc wherein you can bring your own caterer.

Yung mga with accredited/in-house caterer Wack-Wack, One San Miguel, Prestige, Acacia Place, etc...

marami pang venues and caterers na pwede, depende lang on how much is your budget for the venue rental & food
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 pm

hi yurioink. what's your budget. there are a lot of clubhouses in the area of greenhills and ortigas. and your tables and chairs can just be provided by your caterer.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 pm

clubhouse lang ba option mo? pwede din kasi mga restaurants if medyo on the budget side ka...
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:21 pm

since less than 100 pax ang number of guests mo, i suggest na mag-resto ka kung budgetarian ka... kasi most of the caterers, 100 pax ang minimum requirement nila...

hth ;-)

Last edited by dynamicimpactevents on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
partymakers

partymakers

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:53 pm

hi yurioink. if you prefer to have it in mandaluyong area i know that california gardens condominium has a nice clubhouse but you have to know somebody from there as your sponsor. also you might want to try new horizon hotel coz they have function rooms there and they have party packages that might fit your budget. if you need a caterer that accepts 60-80 persons lang try verleo catering coz their minimum number of pax is 50. sunny
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 am

for mandaluyong area, there is a place called Villa Virginia Party Place... they have 2 available area:

1. worth P6,000... outdoor, but roofed... can accomodate up to 200 pax, party capacity na iyan...

2.. worth P8,000... airconditioned... can accomodate up to 100 pax..

welcome any supplier and any caterer as of the moment... pero may plans na sila to have an in-house caterer... pero on going pa rin naman ang negotiation kaya samantalahin na ninyo... he-he...

from edsa, take the boni ave road... lagpas po ng mandaluyong city hall... turn left to Primo Cruz and right to B. Francisco... Villa Virginia is at the right side of the road...

Back to top Go down
nort

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:22 am

do they have a website or contact no?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 am

no website po...
Back to top Go down
sheneil

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: princess theme party   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 am

hi my daughter is turning 7 this coming march. but as early as december i'm starting the preparation already. she wants to have a princess theme party. i have tons of idea in mind for the party which makes me a little bit confuse sa sobrang dami. first sb ng caterer ang center piece nila na iprovide for each table is a 3 pieces small balloons. nkita ko sya and for me prng kulng and hndi sya nbgy sa theme. ano kya mgndang gwin? naiisp ko i'll make a prng castle made of styro mga medium size lng sya then sa center ng castle dun ko na lng lgy ung balloon na provided nila. what do u think sis? kya lang parang time consuming ksi ako na gagawa nun. another is ung invitation, meron ka bang alam na pedeng magcustomize kasi nagbrowse ako sa net nakakita ko mgndang invitation kaya lang aayaw nila tanggapin kasi mahirap daw sya icut.
i have prepare games like, find cinderella shoes, princess relay and more all base sa theme ng party. i'm thinking about the prizes. Ano kaya sis pwedeng ipang prize na related din sa theme ko and pedeng give aways.

also have glitter tattoo for the kids and a picture booth.. sis if have any other ideas regarding my theme party i would love to know...

thank you very much just email me..
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:32 pm

^ dear, are u addressing your post to me? he-he.. first person kasi siya and it followed my post... i suggest you email me na lang... or check my website to see my contact details for faster communication...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,   help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help ,, its my 1st baby and his christianing kc,,
Page 1 of 1