Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

question on Max's Restaurant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy_LL

Number of posts : 3

question on Max's Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: question on Max's Restaurant   question on Max's Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:25 am

nice ba magparty sa max's??? san ba ang malaki nila na venue?? my son's bday is on march..
Back to top Go down
lennie

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: question on Max's Restaurant   question on Max's Restaurant Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 pm

i have tried max's but for corporate activities.. so far, they are okay.. you can try max's jupiter in jupiter, makati.. function rooms are in the 2nd floor.

you may want to check-out gerry's grill in jupiter. i think they can accomodate 150 pax (the entire resto). but if your guestlist is about 50, they have a function room. what's good with gerry's jupiter is that the resto is new.

try aristocrat in jupiter also. their 2nd floor can accomodate 70 pax. very colorful and vibrant, it will be pefect for a kiddie party. they can provide your cake too.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: question on Max's Restaurant   question on Max's Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm

where is your preferred location... for me kasi the best ang max's sa roces.. dun yung main branch nila... pumapayag din sila ng buffet set up doon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on Max's Restaurant   question on Max's Restaurant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on Max's Restaurant
Page 1 of 1