Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Partytime Phils

Go down 
+2
mamita
momella
6 posters

Rate this Supplier - Partytime Phils
Excellent - beyond expectation
Partytime Phils Vote_lcap50%Partytime Phils Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Good - worth the money
Partytime Phils Vote_lcap50%Partytime Phils Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
Partytime Phils Vote_lcap0%Partytime Phils Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
momella

Number of posts : 7

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am

They seem to have an affortable packages. Please advise feedback on their foods.

TIA
Back to top Go down
mamita

Number of posts : 5

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 am

sis, hindi ko pa na-try ang food nila pero marami akong kilalang nagparty na sila ang caterer at okay naman daw. although meron na rin akong narinig na nagsabing hindi ganoon kasarap. mas mabuti pa siguro magtaste test ka. puwede naman iyon. ang maganda lang kapag nagpa-cater ka may kasama na daw na balloon decor kaya sulit din.
Back to top Go down
sistah

Number of posts : 1

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 am

mga sis repost ko lang from another site. feedback ng isang mommy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feedback lang sa caterer nung baptism ng baby ko..partytimephilippines.... I was really disappointed on the food and how they decorated the place...
Medyo di niya na meet yung expectations ko...I just read about them dito rin sa GT kaya I decided na sila ang kunin kc maganda naman yung mga feedback nila...Pero as I've experienced it, I can say na I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Feedback sa food- hindi masarap...parang sobra tabang!!! buti na lang meron pa akong inorder na ibang food sa labas at may lechon at least kahit papano na-compensate yung kapalpakan nila...

Decorations/set-up- parang tinipid at minadali! yung theme is baby cyempre kc binyag...tapos wala ka man lang makitang something na pam baby.yung mga balloons parang isinabit lang sa ceiling ng walang ayos!!! nakakainis talaga!!!

Tapos yung free bubble machine na nasa contract namin, maski isang bubble wala ako nakita...Nakalimutan daw nila?Ano ba yun???

Yung mga waiters okay naman,mababait naman. I think ang may problema is yung management.Kulang sila sa supervision...

Unang-una kaya ko sila kinuha kasi alam ko si Mel (which is the owner) ang personal na nag aasikaso pagdating sa venue and everything...Pero natapos na lahat yung event hindi ko man lang cya nakita!!!
Hanggang text at email lang pala cya...
sabi sa kin nung party manager (na cyang nag supervise nung event-- na hindi naman mukhang manager -- at take note isa cya sa mga nag waiter nung actual event!!! ano ba yun??? ibig sabihin yung party manager --kuno...is one of the waiters lang???
hay naku!!!) ang apgkasabi sa kin is dati daw si mel ang personal na ang supervise pero ngayon kumuha na raw ng mga party managers aka. waiter.
I have nothing against waiters (don't get me wrong), pero you would expect na yung mag supervise nung event mo is someone na may total knowledge when it comes to planning a party,kaya ka nga kumuha ng party planner..tapos ganon!

One more thing,pag pumunta ka sa office nila sa may BF,akala mo abandoned warehouse.makikita mo dun yung mga maduduming chairs and tables na gagamitin sa aprty mo... eeeeewwwww!!!! kadiri talaga!!! Kung hindi lang ako nakapag downpayment na,I would have backout right there and then.

I am really really disappointed and I'm sharing this not to discredit partytime philippines but for other GT's not to have the same experience I had. It's still up to you if you want to take the risk...

Basta ang masasabi ko lang,I won't be getting their services anymore...NOT SATISFIED AT ALL!!!
To think na yung mahal na package yung kinuha ko...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

related feedback on this supplier:

Partytime Philippines - Decor Rating

Partytime Philippines - Party Planner Rating

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flexusob

Number of posts : 9

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:02 pm

I got PartyTime as my caterer for my children's party last March. I was happy with the food they served. My guests were saying they liked the food naman. With my food choices and price range, I wasn't expecting anything grand and I wasn't disappointed.

A bonus is the free venue set up they offer. My guests were so impressed with the set up and they thought I spent a lot for it.
Back to top Go down
momella

Number of posts : 7

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:50 am

flexusob wrote:
I got PartyTime as my caterer for my children's party last March. I was happy with the food they served. My guests were saying they liked the food naman. With my food choices and price range, I wasn't expecting anything grand and I wasn't disappointed.

A bonus is the free venue set up they offer. My guests were so impressed with the set up and they thought I spent a lot for it.

Sis, what are the foods you've tried with Party Time. We are also getting them on my baby's bday on January. TIA!
Back to top Go down
flexusob

Number of posts : 9

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:07 am

MENU 2 (P260/head)
Steamed Rice, Bacon Carbonara, Beef Pot Roast in Mushroom Gravy Sauce, Fish Fillet with Lemon-Butter Sauce, Buttered
Stir-fried vegetables (changed to chopsuey)
, Buco Pandan, Iced Tea (free-flowing)

MENU 2
(P7,700)
Spaghetti
Pork BBQ
Chicken Fingers
Mini Burgers
Brownies
Orange Juice

There was a previous complaint regarding PartyTime about the quality of the food and some misunderstandings with the set up, etc. Actually, I have to warn you not to expect anything grand with the food. Regular food lang naman siya (or at least with my choice of menu). I think the key talaga is to be persistent and detailed with the requests.

From my experience, binusisi ko talaga ang contract (down to the typos) and confirmed/questioned Mel even about the food carts I got. We exchanged a lot of e-mails and some text messages. Bottomline, ask for what you want and if it could be done. They make suggestions but don't push you to take them or add anything that you don't really want or need.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm

contact info for this supplier:

Partytime Philippines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partytime Phils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partytime Phils   Partytime Phils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partytime Phils
Page 1 of 1