Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
megan

Number of posts : 2

Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Empty
PostSubject: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi! My son's bday party theme is Ben 10. However, as I'm looking around SM or other malls, there's not much Ben 10 stuff except for the watches and alien figures which are expensive for game prizes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to Divisoria or 168 since I dont have a yaya. Is it okay if the prizes will be of different characters instead? so only the invites and cake lang ang Ben 10? What about the girls? What characters can I give them? Or should I really find a way to go to Divi?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 pm

hi mommy megan.

if you can't get out of the house, you can always rely on good old online shopping (or maybe "new"), even for your party favors and game prizes. you can try contacting the suppliers in the directory to check if they have anything on Ben 10, then you can ask them if they can just ship it to you. usually payment is easy also, since there's gcash, smart money or bank deposit options, and also paypal. no need to go to them or get out of the house.

Party Favors - Lootbags & Goodies

and if its not available through these suppliers, there's always ebay. i just searched on ben 10 on ebay.ph and there were more than 600 hits. i'm sure most of it can be used for party favors.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
megan

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi! thank you very much mommie-p. Checked e-bay at marami nga duon!!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm

you're welcome!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm

prizes doesnt nescessarily follow with the theme, as long as you have something to give as prize that is ok.. but if u want it in theme thats ok as well.
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

hi megan. you might want to check multiply.com also. dami dun online sellers of party items. Very Happy

also, i'm not sure if it is still open but there is a store in ali mall, cubao called dakk or dakt toys ata yun. it's a shop na parang sa divi, they sell a lot of party items there. they might have ben 10 items... i plan to go there if ever makulangan ako items sa divi... pero i doubt makulangan ako...

my theme naman is dora. for the boys i plan to give diego. baka may female counter part din si ben 10... di ba si kim possible? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?   Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it ok to give different characters for the prizes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com