Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhonavi

Number of posts : 9

Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party Empty
PostSubject: Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party   Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi Sisses,

I know this is an overly late post yet I still would like to share you how overwhelming Jannine's party was. Her actual birthday was July 31 but we celebrated it August 1 which was a saturday.

We were overwhelmed with the number of kids who joined the party for there were some unexpected kids who came. We were expecting 45 kids only but a total of about 70 came - infants not included. It was good though that I decided to buy a different give away for the boys (as suggested by Beverly (the party host)). Hence, I still ended up having excess strawberry shortcake cups though the tumblers for the boys was all gone!

Here are some party details: Aug 1, 2009, 10-2pm

Venue: Philam Clubhouse - It can accommodate up to 200 guests. The place was fine however the aircon wasn't able to make the venue that cold. Probably this was because (1) it was lunch time and (2) the aircon was kinda old too.

Caterer: Hizon's Catering - What else can I say? They have great food and great people! It was all worth it!

Food for the Kids: Jollibee - I had an advance bulk order for the kids meal. Not only that it was affordable - the kid's love it!

Photo & Video: John Tronco - This is the 3rd event that they covered (Wedding, Baptism, 1st Birthday). We were always happy with their work though this was the first time that they came late - I mean just in time for the party and we had to skip the preparation photos at home. There was a miscommunication that happened between them and the new secretary.

Strawberry Shortcake Gown: Iha Dresses - It was just perfect! It was very affordable and the gown was fabulous!

Party Hosting and Magic Show: Jojo Bandana - Jojo and Beverly were a great team together. Bev had so much energy hosting the games and Jojo had both the kids and adults mesmerized with his magic!

Party Decor: Dom's Partyshop - Ms. Maricel delivered very well. The venue looked just like how I wanted it to be. It was really nice working with her. She even gave us a big strawberry shortcake mylar. However, we didn't get to keep it - one of the guests took it! waaahhhh! =(

Cupcakes: Dom's Patyshop - They were so cute and yummy!

Cake: Red Ribbon - They do custom design but I didn't want to wait for 2-3 more weeks just to know their quotation so we just dediced to choose one from their available design and had the colors changed to suit the theme. It taste great of course!

I was glad that the event went well. Hai... I miss that party planning!

Here's my multiply site for the photos: pj777rhona.multiply.com
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party   Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 pm

congratulations on your party mommy rhona!

your baby looks cute in her strawberry shortcake costume.

Smile
Back to top Go down

Jannine's 1st Strawberry Shortcake Party
Page 1 of 1