Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

My Portrait Box Photography

Go down 
5 posters

Rate this Supplier - My Portrait Box Photography
Excellent - beyond expectation
My Portrait Box Photography Vote_lcap67%My Portrait Box Photography Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Good - worth the money
My Portrait Box Photography Vote_lcap33%My Portrait Box Photography Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
My Portrait Box Photography Vote_lcap0%My Portrait Box Photography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
tan.denise

Number of posts : 1

My Portrait Box Photography Empty
PostSubject: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm

hi.. I got them for my son's 1st bday last April 5, they were great.. sipag kumuha ng pics.. I love their album.. sobrang galing.. I mean ganda ng layout.. actually expnsive sila compare to other that I've asked.. but in the end sila parin kinuha ko.. I don't know why? cguro bec. I feel them and I know they'll do better kc mas mahal nga cla.. but they can go down to your budget as well, if di mo kaya un packages nila.. yun sakin kasi nagawan nila ng paraan to meet my budget.. and one thing I like about them is soobrang patient nila.. kasi kahit paiba-iba un gusto ko sa revisions.. they'll do it and suggest whats best.. kaya kahit malayo sila.. I'm here at pasay kc, and there studio is in banawe qc.. I go for them parin. pati yun mga photo sessions ng kids ko dun ko rin pinakuha.. they do great portraits talaga.. lalo na yun in-house photographer nila name Treasure Riotoc =D thanks MPB
Back to top Go down
joanyermo

PostSubject: Re: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 am

yes, i agree.. i had them for my daughter's 1st bday last december, i loved their works, the best thing is when you show it to your family & friends and they love it so much too and all the compliments i heard from them, it's really worth the money. ayaw ko kasi mapahiya sa mga kakilala ko, so i'm so happy.
Back to top Go down
renalyn

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm

hi, i had my son's portrait session with them last week.. love the photos.. quality nya same as picture company but super cheap compare to expensive rates of picture company.. no membership.. no photo session fee sila ngayon.. i think promo nila till december.. so all we paid is the prints.. very affordable.. we got free picture file pa after and lots of freebies.. di ako nagsisi, so i decided to take them to cover andre's baptismal & bday this december.. i'm soo excited..

check out their website [edited by admin], my son is posted there, he's in a bee costume.. =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 pm

please check contact details of this supplier here:

My Portrait Box Creative Photography
Back to top Go down
Jen Ong

PostSubject: Re: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm

They are easy to deal with and always try to accommodate our request when ever it is possible . the outcome of the photo and video is worth the price We paid for. Thank you very much shine and rang : ) will visit you again next year for the baptismal of my second child's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Portrait Box Photography   My Portrait Box Photography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Portrait Box Photography
Page 1 of 1