Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

1st brithday celebrationthis March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jjdteodoro

Number of posts : 12

1st brithday celebrationthis March Empty
PostSubject: 1st brithday celebrationthis March   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 am

baby jaime was baptized October last year, the baptism was something to remember as we had a blast during the reception.

most of the ideas came from this forum. We were able to save money by doing the reception in a restaurant.

Now comes his 1st brithday celebration. We wanted to have a sports theme for his first birthday. My wife really wants to have a big celebration any venue recommendations that is affordable. Looking at 100 guests.

i'm also thinking of hiring party coordinators ( i'm not really sure about the going rate)

Hope you guys can help me

Thanks in advance!

Jay
Back to top Go down
jjdteodoro

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Can you recommend a party planner?   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 am

hope you guys can recommend a good party planner and caterer

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
irinne

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: 1st brithday celebrationthis March   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 pm

my son will be having his bday also on April. and we're planning to celebrate that at SM Storyland. sounds fun and affordable. try to inquire...all kids have free ride all you can :-)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: 1st brithday celebrationthis March   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 pm

hi daddy jay.

to be more flexible this time, why don't you have it at a clubhouse. there are a lot of clubhouses in the san juan/pasig area. with a clubhouse, you can have your own theme, unlike in a restaurant. anyway, you are planning to get a party planner, so i'm sure you will be able to get a lot of ideas from them.

happy planning!

:-)
Back to top Go down
dyosel

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: 1st brithday celebrationthis March   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am

hi !

you may want to check out our place at FUNHOUSE HARRISON PLAZA MANILA.

[edited by admin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st brithday celebrationthis March   1st brithday celebrationthis March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st brithday celebrationthis March
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Chatterbox-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com