Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trixie

Number of posts : 2

Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party Empty
PostSubject: Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party   Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 am

hi! i'm trixie. been a while since i planned for a party so i'm kinda lost. Smile my daughter's turning 7 in april and she wants to have a simple pool party with cousins and a handful of friends only -- 30 attendees max. can you plase give me suggestions for activities, food and host? thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party   Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm

hi mommy trixie.

welcome to the forum.

for a hawaiian or luau party, its usually connected with the beach or sea animals. you can ask your guests to come in beach attire. you can prepare kid's leis or flower head clips to greet them, instead of party hats.

as giveaways you can give them sunglasses, flip flops (there are a lot of affordable ones), beach balls, etc.

for food/drinks it would be good to just prepare finger foods since the kids would be going in and out of the pool. and add colored juices to make it fun.

for activities, maybe you can have the limbo rock, hula hoops contest, even hula hoop statue dance, and find the sea shell. and how about a pinata shaped like a fish.

have fun and happy planning!

:-)
Back to top Go down
trixie

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party   Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

hi mommy-p! thanks for your suggestions. i think the flip flops would be a good idea for a give-away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party   Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Suggestions for a Hawaiiaan Party
Page 1 of 1