Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

how to put up swag?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laniching

Number of posts : 2

how to put up swag? Empty
PostSubject: how to put up swag?   how to put up swag? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm

[b]how do i put up a swag in the ceiling? and what kind of cloth should i use?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: how to put up swag?   how to put up swag? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

hi there.

are you just putting this at your house or at an events venue? because if its at an events venue with high ceiling and you are going to use long swags, you might want to ask a professional to do it for you. just to be on the safe side that it doesn't fall down on your guests during the actual event.

:-)
Back to top Go down
laniching

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: how to put up swag?   how to put up swag? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

mommie-p wrote:
hi there.

are you just putting this at your house or at an events venue? because if its at an events venue with high ceiling and you are going to use long swags, you might want to ask a professional to do it for you. just to be on the safe side that it doesn't fall down on your guests during the actual event.

hi mommie-p =) it would be for a venue. i'll be putting up the decorations for my niece's birthday and i would like to put up a swag so it will be more dramatic =) we don't want to hire professionals anymore coz it would be another additional expenses for my brother =) i really hope somebody could tell me how we can put it up by ourselves =) i know another way of putting it is using a thumbtacks but what if the ceiling is too high? tnx tnx again =)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: how to put up swag?   how to put up swag? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

i think the first thing you need to do is check with the venue if they will allow you to put up swags and use tacks or the like to make holes in their walls or ceilings. sometimes event places actually have hooks in place for things like this.

as for the high ceiling, usually professionals use scaffoldings or tall ladders for this. you may also want to ask the venue if they have anything you can borrow. otherwise you would have to rent it out.

just make sure you get to hold it in place so it won't cause any problems on the event day.

hope that helps.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to put up swag?   how to put up swag? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to put up swag?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Let's Plan-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com